Content distribution in Configuration Manager
This guide is intended to help administrators understand the content distribution process and serves to build a foundation for diagnosing and resolving general content distribution related problems.
Original product version: Configuration Manager current branch, Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
Original KB number: 4482728
This guide is divided up into the following articles:
- Components and threads for content distribution
- Distribution points installation, upgrade, and configuration
- Content library in Configuration Manager
- Package actions in content distribution
- Troubleshoot content distribution
- Advanced troubleshooting tips for content distribution
For more information regarding content distribution in Configuration Manager, see the following articles:
You can also post a question in our Configuration Manager support forum.
Visit our blog for all the latest news, information, and tech tips on Configuration Manager.