Export subscription information
In the Visual Studio Subscriptions Administration Portal, you can export a list of your subscribers with details about their subscriptions. All of the fields in the subscriber list in the admin portal are included in the exported list.
Having all your subscriber information in one place can help you do things like:
- Get an overall view of which subscriptions are in use by team and/or location across your organization.
- Develop plans and budgets for future subscription purchases.
- Encourage users who have subscriptions assigned to activate.
- Identify where subscriptions may be over-allocated.
- Assign subscriptions using the subscription ID to control which expiration date your subscribers have on their subscriptions.
- Migrate subscriptions from expiring agreements to new ones.
Export your subscriptions
To perform the export:
- Sign in to the Administration Portal.
- Select the Export tab. The file will download to your local machine. The file will include the name of the agreement that contains your user subscriptions, and the date of the export.
3. The exported list will appear as a .csv file in your normal downloads location. The file name will include the agreement number and the date you exported the list.
- Visual Studio documentation
- Azure DevOps documentation
- Azure documentation
- Microsoft 365 documentation
For more information about managing subscriptions, see these helpful topics:
Submit and view feedback for