Azure Community Support forum in Visual Studio subscriptions
Get help directly from the Azure team within select support forums via Azure Community. The Azure Community benefit provides you with access to a collection of forums focused on Azure-related topics.
Getting started with Azure Community is easy.
Sign in to https://my.visualstudio.com/benefits.
Locate the Azure Community tile in the Support section, and select the Get Help link.
You'll see a list of the available forums. Select the forum of your choice.
Within the forum, you can view topics and responses, search for answers to your question, or post a new question.
The Azure community is freely available. No subscription is required.
- For other Azure Community resources, please visit the Azure Community Support page.
- Azure documentation.
- Need assistance with sales, subscriptions, accounts and billing for Visual Studio Subscriptions? Contact Visual Studio Subscriptions Support.
- Have a question about Visual Studio IDE, Azure DevOps Services or other Visual Studio products or services? Visit Visual Studio Support.
- Visual Studio documentation
- Azure DevOps documentation
- Azure documentation
- Microsoft 365 documentation
Did you know that many Visual Studio subscriptions come with Azure DevTest individual credits? Learn how to activate yours.
Submit and view feedback for