Microsoft Tech Community forum support in Visual Studio subscriptions
Connect and engage with fellow users and Microsoft technical experts on best practices, design architecture and the latest updates.
Access the Microsoft Tech Community
Accessing the community forum is simple.
Sign in to https://my.visualstudio.com/benefits.
Locate the Microsoft Tech Community tile and select Get help.
If you haven't previously registered for the community, select Get Started.
In the Step 1: Setup your profile section:
- Select your preferred language
- Enter your work email address
- Create your profile name
For Step 2: Code of Conduct, please read the Code of Conduct and then select the checkbox to indicate your acceptance of the Code of Conduct and Terms of Service.
Select Register to finish setting up your profile.
That's all there is to it. You're now ready to use the community portal. The home page has news about the community. To see content specific to the communities you joined, select the Community Hubs drop-down at the top of the page and choose a community from your list. You can always add communities to the list by selecting Browse All Community Hubs, selecting on the hub of your choice, and then selecting Join.
The Microsoft Tech Community is available freely. No subscription is required.
- Need assistance with sales, subscriptions, accounts and billing for Visual Studio Subscriptions? Contact Visual Studio subscriptions support.
- Have a question about Visual Studio IDE, Azure DevOps Services or other Visual Studio products or services? Visit Visual Studio Support.
- Visual Studio documentation
- Azure DevOps documentation
- Azure documentation
- Microsoft 365 documentation
Check out the other support resources available, including: