Visual Studio App Center in Visual Studio subscriptions
App Center is mission control for apps.
- Automatically build your app, test it on real devices, and distribute it to beta testers
- Collect crash reports and user analytics, including custom events.
- Add push notifications to your app in minutes
Get started with Visual Studio App Center
Getting started with Visual Studio App Center is easy.
Sign in to https://my.visualstudio.com/benefits.
Locate the Visual Studio App Center tile, and click Get started.
Next, create an account. You can use existing accounts for Microsoft, Google, GitHub or Facebook to log in, or create a new account by providing your username, email, and password. Select Create account to continue.
That's all there is to it. Just click Add new organization or Add new app to get started!
|Visual Studio Enterprise (Standard, annual cloud)||VL, Azure, Retail, NFR*||Included||Yes|
|Visual Studio Enterprise (monthly cloud)||Azure||Not available||NA|
|Visual Studio Enterprise subscription with GitHub Enterprise||VL||Included||Yes|
|Visual Studio Professional (Standard, annual cloud)||VL, Azure, Retail||Included||Yes|
|Visual Studio Professional (monthly cloud)||Azure||Not available||NA|
|Visual Studio Professional subscription with GitHub Enterprise||VL||Included||Yes|
|Visual Studio Test Professional (Standard)||VL, Retail||Included||Yes|
|MSDN Platforms (Standard)||VL, Retail||Included||Yes|
* Includes: Not for Resale (NFR), FTE, Visual Studio Industry Partner (VSIP), Imagine, Microsoft Partner Network (MPN), MCT Software & Services, MCT Software & Services Developer, BizSpark, Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Regional Director (RD). Excludes: NFR Basic
Microsoft no longer offers Visual Studio Professional Annual subscriptions and Visual Studio Enterprise Annual subscriptions in Cloud Subscriptions. There will be no change to existing customers experience and ability to renew, increase, decrease, or cancel their subscriptions. New customers are encouraged to go to https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/pricing/ to explore different options to purchase Visual Studio.
Not sure which subscription you're using? Connect to https://my.visualstudio.com/subscriptions to see all the subscriptions assigned to your email address. If you don't see all your subscriptions, you may have one or more assigned to a different email address. You'll need to sign in with that email address to see those subscriptions.
Frequently asked questions
Q: I get an error that my browser is unsupported. What's wrong?
A: App Center requires newer capabilities that may not be provided by some older browsers. If your browser isn't supported, follow these steps:
- Open a different browser, such as Microsoft Edge or the latest versions of Google Chrome or Firefox, or Safari.
- Connect to the Visual Studio https://my.visualstudio.com/benefits and sign in.
- Now click on the Get started link on the Visual Studio App Center tile.
You should now be able to access the App Center portal and create your account.
- Need help with App Center?
- For assistance with sales, subscriptions, accounts and billing for Visual Studio Subscriptions, contact Visual Studio Visual Studio subscriptions support.
- Have a question about Visual Studio IDE, Azure DevOps Services or other Visual Studio products or services? Visit Visual Studio Support.
- Visual Studio documentation
- Azure DevOps documentation
- Azure documentation
- Microsoft 365 documentation
Be sure to activate these great benefits to make the most of your Visual Studio subscription: