Set up Citrix HDX Plus for Windows 365 Enterprise
Citrix HDX Plus is currently in tech preview and isn't officially supported by Citrix.
Citrix HDX Plus for Windows 365 lets you integrate Citrix Cloud with Windows 365. This integration gives you access to Citrix HDX technologies for enhanced Cloud PC security and manageability.
Set up overview
To set up Citrix HDX Plus for Windows 365 Enterprise, follow these steps. The first two steps are explained here at learn.microsoft.com. The remaining steps are explained on the citrix.com web site.
- Fulfill requirements.
- Turn on the Citrix connector in Intune.
- Connect Azure Active Directory to Citrix Cloud.
- Configure Citrix Workspace.
- Connect Windows 365 to Citrix Cloud.
- Assign Citrix licenses to users.
- Provision Cloud PCs.
Turn on the Windows 365 Citrix connector in Intune
To turn on the Citrix connector, follow these steps:
- As a Global administrator, sign in to Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center, select Tenant administration > Connectors and tokens.
- Select Windows 365 Citrix connector (preview) > next to Allow people to use Citrix to connect to their Cloud PCs, set the toggle to On.
Proceed to the Citrix Cloud to complete the integration. For more information about Citrix HDX Plus set up in Citrix Cloud, see https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-hdxplus-w365.