Universal Serial Bus 4 (USB4™)
This section provides OEMs, IHVs and silicon vendors bringing up Windows systems supporting USB4 with information about the USB4 connection manager, facilitating debugging, and bring-up procedures.
- Introduction to the USB4 connection manager in Windows
- USB4 design details and general requirements
- USB4 ACPI requirements
- USB4 power management requirements
- USB4 interdomain connections
- USB4 required testing
- USB4 debugging and troubleshooting
Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
"USB4™" is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum and is only intended for use with products based on and compliant with the USB4™ specification.