Getting started with drivers on Windows
Start here to learn fundamental concepts about drivers.
You should already be familiar with the C programming language, and you should understand the ideas of function pointers, callback functions, and event handlers.
In this section
- What is a driver?
- Do you need to write a driver?
- Choosing a driver model
- Write your first driver
- Windows compatible hardware development boards
- Sharks Cove hardware development board
- Provision a computer for driver deployment and testing (WDK 10)
- Concepts for all driver developers