LoadGen Server Stress - Run Last - Reset Machine Policies
This automated test resets the machine policies that are used by the test on the test computers in the machine pool.
This test should be run after all other tests are finished.
This test job completes the following actions:
RunJob - ReSet the policies on SUT
Reset AutoLogon on SUT
Reset AutoLogon on MC
RunJob - ReSet the policies on MC
Remove stressclients dimension on MC
|Expected run time (in minutes)||30|
|Timeout (in minutes)||1800|
|Requires special configuration||false|
Tests in this feature area might have additional documentation, including prerequisites, setup, and troubleshooting information, that can be found in the following topic(s):
Running the test
Before you run the test, complete the test setup as described in the test requirements: System Server Testing Prerequisites and Test Server Configuration. This test should be run after all other tests are finished.
- Navigate to the Tests tab
- Select LoadGen Server Stress - Run Last - Reset Machine Policies
- Click the Run Selected link
- In the Schedule dialog, map machines to roles
- Use the Role dropdown to select machines for the MC and SC roles (SUT will be prepopulated)
- Click OK to schedule the test
For generic troubleshooting of HLK test failures, see Troubleshooting Windows HLK Test Failures.
For troubleshooting information, see Troubleshooting System Server Testing.