Applies to: Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Azure Stack HCI, versions 21H2 and 20H2
The topics in this section provide information about troubleshooting the Software Defined Networking (SDN) technologies that are included in Azure Stack HCI, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2016.
For additional Software Defined Networking documentation, you can use the following library sections.
This section contains the following topics.
- Troubleshoot the Windows Server Software Defined Networking Stack
- Blog post SDN Troubleshooting: UDP Communication failures and changing the Network Controller Certificate
- Blog post Troubleshooting certificate issues in Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Blog post How to find the SDN gateway local address for BGP peering in Windows Server 2016
- Blog post Troubleshoot Configuring SDN RAS Gateway VPN Bandwidth Settings in Virtual Machine Manager
Submit and view feedback for