ONNX Conversion (ONNXMLTools)
ONNXMLTools enables you to convert models from different machine learning toolkits into ONNX.
Installation and use instructions are available at the ONNXMLTools GitHub repo.
Currently, the following toolkits are supported.
- Keras (a wrapper of keras2onnx converter)
- Tensorflow (a wrapper of tf2onnx converter)
- scikit-learn (a wrapper of skl2onnx converter)
- Apple Core ML
- Spark ML (experimental)
Pytorch also has a build-in ONNX exporter. Check here for further details.
Use the following resources for help with Windows ML:
- To ask or answer technical questions about Windows ML, please use the windows-machine-learning tag on Stack Overflow.
- To report a bug, please file an issue on our GitHub.
Submit and view feedback for