Multilingual App Toolkit Editor
Use the standalone Multilingual App Toolkit Editor to help you localize your apps with localization file management, translation support, and editing tools.
Each of the following downloads contain an .msi installer for the Multilingual App Toolkit Editor (also known as the Multilingual Editor). The installer is available in 11 langauges, please select the link for your preferred language.
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
The Multilingual Editor helps create simpler translation workflows by focusing on the following areas:
- Use to easily edit translated strings.
- Get translations and suggestions quickly via the integrated Microsoft Language Portal and the Microsoft Translator services (requires an active Internet connection).
- Narrow down on the desired translation units by filtering on text and states.
- You can also quickly edit data stored in XLIFF files by adjusting pseudo and actual translations.
Ensure you have the latest service pack and critical updates for your installed versions of Windows and Visual Studio.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 or later (x86 and x64)
- Disk space requirements: 6 MB (x86 and x64)
- You must have an active Internet connection to use the Microsoft Language Portal and Microsoft Translator services.
- Microsoft Translator requires a subscription key for the Microsoft Translator Text API.