Azure AD and Microsoft Intune: Automatic MDM enrollment in the Intune admin center
Microsoft Intune can be accessed directly using its own admin center. For more information, go to:
- Tutorial: Walkthrough Intune in Microsoft Intune admin center
- Sign in to the Microsoft Intune admin center.
If you use the Azure portal, then you can access Intune using the following steps:
- Go to your Azure AD Blade.
- Select Mobility (MDM and MAM), and find the Microsoft Intune app.
- Select Microsoft Intune and configure the blade.
Configure the blade
You can specify settings to allow all users to enroll a device and make it Intune ready, or choose to allow some users (and then add a group of users).
Submit and view feedback for