IWEExtendWizard::CreateWizardPages method (cluadmex.h)
[This method is available for use in the operating systems specified in the Requirements section. Support for this method was removed in Windows Server 2008.]
Allows you to create wizard pages and add them to Failover Cluster Administrator's New Resource Wizard or Cluster Application Wizard.
HRESULT CreateWizardPages( [in] IUnknown *piData, [in] IWCWizardCallback *piCallback );
cluster object for
which the wizard page is being created, a pointer to one of the following interfaces is also available:
- IGetClusterNodeInfo, if the property page relates to a node.
- IGetClusterGroupInfo, if the property page relates to a group.
- IGetClusterNetworkInfo, if the property page relates to a network.
- IGetClusterNetInterfaceInfo, if the property page relates to a network interface.
- IGetClusterResourceInfo, if the property page relates to a resource.
Pointer to an IWCWizardCallback interface implementation used to add the new property pages to the wizard.
Return one of the following values or any HRESULT that describes the results of the operation.
||The operation was successful.|
||At least one of the parameters is invalid.|
||The extension does not support adding a property page to the Create Group Wizard or Create Resource Wizard.|
To add Wizard97 wizard pages, use the IWEExtendWizard97::CreateWizard97Pages method.
For each property page to be added
- Use piData to call QueryInterface and retrieve an interface pointer for the cluster object associated with the new page. For example, if you are adding a property page for a resource, you want to retrieve a pointer to the IGetClusterResourceInfo interface. Although it is possible to successfully query for interfaces that retrieve data unrelated to the object being extended, you should expect to receive errors when you attempt to call the methods.
To create the page, call the function
CreatePropertySheetPage. To produce pages
that look like the pages provided by Cluster Administrator, each new property page should be no larger than 252
dialog units wide and 218 dialog units high, and should contain two standard controls:
- For the object icon, an icon control positioned at (8,7) with a size of (18,20).
- For the object name, a static control positioned at (38,12) with a size of (247,10).
- To add the page to a Cluster Administrator Wizard, call IWCWizardCallback::AddWizardPage using the piCallback pointer.
|Minimum supported client||None supported|
|Minimum supported server||Windows Server 2003 Enterprise, Windows Server 2003 Datacenter|