What is Clarity?
Clarity is a cutting-edge behavioral analysis tool that helps you understand user interaction with your website. By using Clarity's robust analysis tools, you can enhance your website for your clients and your business.
- Session recordings
- ML insights
The Analysis tools Session Recordings and Heatmaps help you identify user requirements by allowing you to study user behavior.
Why should I use Clarity?
The unique features of Clarity that help you understand user behavior include:
- Simple and easy customization makes Clarity best for your business.
- Clarity won't get in the way of your site's performance.
- Data is analyzed and ready to view in near real time, so you don't have to wait.
- There are absolutely no limits on the number of sites per account. Clarity can scale to support even the largest websites.
- Clarity process more than 1 petabyte of data from over 100 million users per month. Also, there are no traffic limits on these sites.
- Deep AI and Machine Learning algorithms power insights to help you analyze user behavior efficiently.
- No sampling.
How can Clarity help?
Building a compelling and user-friendly website is hard. Although A/B testing, guesswork, and intuition can steer you in the right direction, it's still difficult to understand what moves your metrics. With data and session replay from Clarity, you'll see how people use your site, where they get stuck, and what they love.
Where can I use Clarity?
A few scenarios where Clarity can be best-used include but aren't limited to:
- Enable your clients or management in making data-driven decisions on what works and what doesn't.
- Test what content works best and where to place it on your page.
- Understand confusing elements of your webpage.
- Identify user behavior and add required content to your page.
- Test and publish new ideas on your webpage.
- Study user clicks and scrutinize the requirements.
What is the pricing model for Clarity?
Clarity is a free service forever. You'll never run into traffic limits or be forced to upgrade to a paid version. Learn more.
Is my data secure?
For all answers related to Data Privacy, refer to the Privacy FAQ.