Create an Azure Cosmos account for Table API
This template will create an Azure Cosmos account for Table API, provisioned for two regions, then provision a table with throughput.
Below are the parameters which can be user configured in the parameters file including:
- Consistency Level: Select from one of the 5 consistency levels: Strong, Bounded Staleness, Session, Consistent Prefix, Eventual.
- Multi-Region: Enter locations for primary and secondary regions.
- System Managed Failover: Select whether to enable system managed failover on the account.
- Table Name: Enter the table name for the account.
- Throughput: Enter the RU/s for the table (default is 400).
Tags: Microsoft.DocumentDB/databaseAccounts, Microsoft.DocumentDB/databaseAccounts/tables