Create an Azure Cosmos DB account for Core (SQL) API
This template will create an Azure Cosmos DB account for Core (SQL) API, in two regions, a database and container with dedicated throughput showing multiple indexing and policy options. To learn more about how to deploy the template, see the quickstart article.
Below are the parameters which can be user configured in the parameters file including:
- Consistency Level: Select from one of the 5 consistency levels: Strong, Bounded Staleness, Session, Consistent Prefix, Eventual.
- Multi-Region: Enter locations for primary and secondary regions.
- System Managed Failover: Select whether to enable system managed failover on the account.
- Database Name: Enter the database name for the account.
- Container Name: Enter the name for the container for the account.
- Dedicated Throughput: Enter the RU/s for the container (default is 400).
Tags: Microsoft.DocumentDB/databaseAccounts, Microsoft.DocumentDB/databaseAccounts/sqlDatabases, Microsoft.DocumentDB/databaseAccounts/sqlDatabases/containers