In this module, you'll go through tasks to deploy Spring Boot microservices to Azure Spring Apps (ASA). You can run this Microsoft Learn module with the monthly free grant from Azure Spring Apps.
In this module, you will:
- Create a new Azure Spring Apps cluster.
- Configure a Spring Cloud Config Server.
- Build and deploy a Spring Boot microservice.
- Create a Spring Cloud Gateway to access your microservice.
- Use Spring Cloud service registry to discover your microservice.
- Configure distributed tracing to debug a microservices architecture.