Explore Microsoft Defender
The module explains how Microsoft Defender can be used to protect against malware and reduce exposure to attacks using a firewall.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Use Microsoft Defender to detect and quarantine malware.
- Describe the purpose of a firewall.
- Describe Windows Defender Firewall functionality.
- Explain network-location profiles.
- Explain the increased functionality of Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security.
- Students should have a basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Students should have a basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Students should have experience with using Windows 10 or later.
Knowledge check min