As a candidate for this exam, you’re responsible for participating in all phases of development, including requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, security, maintenance, performance tuning, and monitoring.
You should be proficient in Azure:
- Data storage options
- Data connections
- App authentication and authorization
- Compute and container deployment
To implement solutions, you partner with:
- Cloud solution architects
- Infrastructure admins
- Other stakeholders
As a candidate, you should have at least two years of professional development experience and experience with Azure. You should be:
- Able to program in an Azure-supported language.
- Proficient using Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell, and other tools.
The English language version of this certification will be updated on October 18, 2023. Review the study guide linked on the Exam AZ-204 page for details about upcoming changes.