Learn to install and deploy Windows Server 2019 using deployment accelerators, features on demand, and Windows Deployment Services (WDS).
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Explain the difference between Server Core and Desktop Experience.
- List the hardware requirements for Windows Server 2019.
- Describe the available Windows Server deployment options.
- Describe deployment accelerators.
- Enable features on demand.
- Deploy Windows Server using WDS.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server.
- Operating system installation procedures.