Hello Dương Vũ Hải,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.
By the look of it, the memory used in this case is definitely not normal. I have checked the reports lately, however, I cannot find any reports regarding this. So, the best way for this is to submit it to the Feedback Hub app in your computer.
As of now, there is no built-in limit for this services, so the best way to go forward is to disable the features using this to reduce usage. For Recall and Click To Do, you can find it in Setting > Privacy & security.
If you rarely use them, another way to go is to disable the service itself:
- Open "Services"
- Find "Windows AI Fabric Service" or WSAIFabricSvc
- Right click the service and select "Stop"
- Go to Properties and change the startup type to "Manual"
I hope this helps.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes". If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.