Hi @Dinesh Prajapati ,
Thankyou for using Microsoft Q&A platform and thanks for posting your question here.
As I understand your query, you are trying to handle duplicate column names from dataset using Azure data factory pipelines. Kindly check if the below steps help resolving your issue:
- Ignore the column headers in the source dataset.
- Update the mappings
- Skip line count in the source so that headers are ignored while copying the data
Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you.
Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators