@Dawood Shaikh, Shoaibakhtar Thanks for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A.
The error message you are encountering is indicating that the shapefile you are trying to read is not found in the specified location.
It is possible that the path to the shapefile is incorrect or the shapefile is not present in the specified location.
You can try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Verify the path to the shapefile is correct- https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/blobs/data-lake-storage-introduction-abfs-uri
- Verify that the shapefile is present in the specified location.
- If the shapefile is present in the specified location, try accessing it using the Azure portal or Azure Storage Explorer to confirm that the shapefile is accessible.
- If the shapefile is not accessible, check the permissions on the shapefile and the container to ensure that you have the necessary permissions to access the shapefile.
- If the issue persists, you can try using the
fionalibrary to read the shapefile instead of
If you are still encountering issues, you can try reaching out to the Azure support team for further assistance.
Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you!