@jibow38 Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
If your Microsoft Purview scan completes successfully but no assets are discovered, there could be several reasons for this.
Here are some steps you can follow to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the scan details: Navigate to the data source in the Collection and select View Details to check the status of the scan. The scan details indicate the progress of the scan in the Last run status and the number of assets scanned and classified.
- Check the scan configuration: Make sure that the scan is configured correctly and that the correct data source is selected.
- Check the data source: Make sure that the data source is accessible and that the credentials used to access the data source are correct.
- Check the data format: Make sure that the data format is supported by Microsoft Purview.
- Check the scan logs: Check the scan logs for any error messages or warnings that may indicate the cause of the issue.
You can find more information on how to monitor data map population in Microsoft Purview, including the scan runs and links, in the following document: Monitor data map population in Microsoft Purview.
If the issue persists, please do let us know.
Hope this helps. Do let us know if you any further queries.
If this answers your query, do click
Accept Answer and
Yes for was this answer helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.