Hello @HeSitated ,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.
Please first open Developer Command Prompt for Visual Studio 2022, type and run this command
devenv /SafeMode. After running this command, VS 2022 will be opened automatically, please check if the same error appears.
If the same error doesn’t appear, the error should be caused by installed extension(s). Please open Visual Studio and go to Extensions > Manage Extensions > Installed, disable the third-party extensions one by one to narrow down this issue. If you finally find the corresponding extension, please try to uninstall it.
If the same error appears again, please try following:
- Repair VS from VS Installer > More > Repair.
- Reset VS settings by running
devenv /ResetSettings command in Developer Command Prompt for Visual Studio 2022.
- Remove Visual Studio cache by renaming/removing every folders called ComponentModelCache in
- If the issue only appears on specific project, please try to clean project cache by removing the hidden .vs, bin and obj folders.
- Try to reinstall the corresponding workload(s) in VS Installer if this issue occurs for specific development.
Besides, please press Win+R > type and run
regedit > select Computer > click Edit > Find… > input the guid number that shows in the ActivityLog.xml > click Find Next button to check if this guid points to any specific program.
Please feel free to let us know if it works.
If the answer is the right solution, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.