Hi @41844108 ,
Have you tried to clear the Outlook cache and reset the status? Sometimes that can fix the problem.
To clear the Outlook cache, you can follow these steps:
- Close Outlook and any other Office apps you have open.
- Press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box, type %localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook and press Enter. This will open the Outlook folder in File Explorer.
- Delete any files that end with .ost or .oab. These are the cache files for Outlook data and address book.
- Restart Outlook and let it sync with the server.
To reset the status, you can follow these steps:
- Open Outlook and go to the File > Options > Calendar. Under Calendar options, uncheck the box that says Default reminders and click OK.
- Close and reopen Outlook, check the box and click OK. This will reset the default reminder settings for Outlook and hopefully clear any stuck notifications.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment". Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.