Thank you for your post!
I understand that you're trying to see if Microsoft Azure/Entra ID supports services within IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and on-prem, and to hopefully help point you in the right direction or resolve your issue, I'll share my findings below.
Adding onto what was shared by David, when it comes to Azure AD / Microsoft Entra ID, it does support both PaaS and SaaS services.
Azure AD / Microsoft Entra ID is a cloud-based Identity as a Service (IDaaS) provider that offers a broad range of identity and access management capabilities for organization.
- For more info - Microsoft cloud identity for IT architects
If you're still having issues, please let me know.
- What is Azure Active Directory?
- Which features work in Azure AD?
- Use a fully managed identity service platform
- Azure identity management security overview
- Microsoft Entra ID products and pricing
- Manage and protect with Microsoft Entra ID
I hope this helps!
Thank you for your time and patience throughout this issue.
If the information helped address your question, please Accept the answer. This will help us and also improve searchability for others in the community who might be researching similar information.