The error you're encountering, "can't be converted into a printable format," may arise due to several factors such as software bugs, outdated app versions, or issues with the specific presentation file. Here's a step-by-step troubleshooting guide to help resolve the issue:
- Update PowerPoint App:
- Ensure your PowerPoint app is updated to the latest version available on the App Store. Outdated versions might have bugs that have been fixed in newer releases.
- Check File Integrity:
- Try opening and exporting a different PowerPoint file to PDF. If it works, the issue might be with the specific file you're trying to export.
- Reinstall PowerPoint App:
- Delete the PowerPoint app from your iPad and reinstall it from the App Store. Sometimes, reinstalling the app can fix any underlying issues.
- Check Storage Space:
- Ensure there's enough storage space on your iPad to save the PDF file.
- Use an Alternative Method:
- As a workaround, you could save the presentation to OneDrive or another cloud service, then open it on a desktop computer and export it to PDF using PowerPoint on the desktop.
- Use a Third-Party App:
- If the issue remains unresolved, you might want to use a third-party app to convert the PowerPoint presentation to PDF. There are several apps available on the App Store that can perform this task.
Make sure to follow these steps in order, and test the export function after each step to see if the issue has been resolved. Please mark my answer if it was helpful :-)