I recently set up an Azure Kinect device, but when I try to check the device in the Azure Kinect Viewer, it displays "no available devices" and doesn't recognize the device. I've tried the following steps without resolving the issue:
- Connecting to a USB 3.0 port
- Using a different USB cable
- Reinstalling Azure Kinect drivers
- Running Windows Update to ensure the latest system version
- Temporarily disabling security software
- Testing on a different PC (the issue persists)
I followed the official setup guide here but encountered this issue: Setup Guide
There are no specific error messages, but in the Device Manager, Azure Kinect appears as an 'Unknown Device,' which leads me to believe this could be a driver issue or possibly a hardware malfunction.
Do you have any advice or solutions for this problem? Are there any additional steps or checkpoints I should try?
Thank you for your assistance.