@Caullireau Dorian It sounds like you are having trouble deploying changes to your web service after forking the Microsoft sample app and connecting it to your Azure application via GitHub.
One possible reason why your changes are not being deployed could be that the static files are not being included in the deployment package. To ensure that the static files are included, you can try modifying the deployment settings in the Azure portal.
Here are the steps to modify the deployment settings:
- In the Azure portal, navigate to your web app and click on "Deployment Center" in the left-hand menu.
- Click on "GitHub" and select your repository.
- Click on "Settings" and scroll down to the "Deployment options" section.
- Click on "Configure required settings" and select "Kudu" as the deployment provider.
- Click on "OK" to save the changes.
Once you have modified the deployment settings, you can try syncing your changes again to see if they are deployed successfully.
If you continue to experience issues with deploying your changes, you can try deploying your web service using other methods such as Azure DevOps or FTP. These methods may provide more flexibility and control over the deployment process.