Microsoft Learn Account amalgamation

Dthang 0 Reputation points


I want to transfer my certificates from a past employer UK academic account (, to my personal account ( However as I no longer work for the academic institution, I have no credentials.

Can you please help?

Windows 365 Business
0 comments No comments
{count} votes

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Crystal-MSFT 44,851 Reputation points Microsoft Vendor

    @Dthang , Thanks for posting in Q&A. From your description it seems you want to transfer your certificates which is not related with windows 365. So we are not familiar with. Based on my researching, credential support seems to help on it. You can contact the support in the following link to see if they can help.

    Hope the above information can help you.

    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    0 comments No comments