1,875,102 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

use of Co-Pilot and unexpected chuck-off

I am a paying Microsoft 365 customer. I find it extraordinary that after approximately five minutes of interaction with the Copilot service I was informed that I had exhausted my permitted usage and should return at 10:00. This is not the experience I…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-07T14:47:51.8366667+00:00
Andrew Hope 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T04:27:54.2433333+00:00
Andrew Hope 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Locked out of Global Admin Account - Error code: 399287

HI Need help in getting into my Microsoft 365 Admin Account. I am the sole global admin. Whenever I try to access the Security Info or the Admin Center I am being asked to setup the MFA which is followed by the prompt asking me to Call my phone number…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T04:27:30.17+00:00
Mustafizur Rahman 0 Reputation points
0 answers

I have a ghost email that I thought we resolved back on September 28th.

I have a ghost email that I thought we resolved back on September 28th. Why did it come back. This in issue that was generated by Microsoft. So, what happened! I am wasting all my ChatGPT credits trying to fix this damn outlook address. Do I have to keep…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-09T19:35:28.05+00:00
Stephanie Marquardt 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-10T04:26:22+00:00
Hornblower409 16,555 Reputation points
1 answer

Artifacts signing Verifiable Credentials assistance needed

I completed the identity-check flow in Microsoft Authenticator using my passport and selfies. Authenticator appeared to complete successfully, but at the end the website reported “Face Check failed” and “Verification unsuccessful.” The verification link…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,390 questions
asked 2026-10-10T04:22:21.1866667+00:00
Krups 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:22:37.8366667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

AXIS M3104-LVE [x64]

AXIS M3104-LVE [x64] is visible as an alternate camera in Teams? This is a video security camera.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video
asked 2026-10-09T20:09:02.87+00:00
TomWeidenbenner-9590 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:15:39.5366667+00:00
EmilyS_726 30,455 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

My touchscreen won't work anymore.

Randomly one day my touchscreen stopped functioning even though I never disabled it. I followed a guide and eventually found the HID-compliant touch screen as a hidden device, there's two of them for some reason. I can't enable them. When I try to update…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-08T03:08:34.6733333+00:00
Kadre 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-10T04:15:36.5533333+00:00
Kadre 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Troubleshoot SkuNotAvailable in Azure Database for PostgreSQL Flexible Server

When provisioning a new PostgreSQL instance it failed. It's been over an hour and the failed instance hasn't cleared. I can't create a new instance with the same name because of this. The current blocker is InvalidResourceLocation, not…

Azure Database for PostgreSQL
asked 2026-10-10T02:26:35.83+00:00
rob 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:15:17.0733333+00:00
rob 0 Reputation points
12 answers

Office for Mac no longer recognizes OneDrive files for AutoSave – “Saved on My Mac”

Since a few days, Word and PowerPoint on my Mac no longer automatically save files to OneDrive. My files are stored in my company's OneDrive folder and OneDrive itself appears to be working normally. The files sync correctly between my Mac and…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | MacOS
asked 2026-08-10T18:14:01.01+00:00
Carina 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T04:13:24.4133333+00:00
Marc Stier 0 Reputation points
1 answer

i need to change the email as the admin

when i open this app it is showing the admin with email of the wrong one how do i change it

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-10T00:20:18.23+00:00
Cheryl Halseth 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:11:37.0966667+00:00
EmilyS_726 30,455 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Connecting OneDrive in Windows 11

Have been running OneDrive successfully for several years and moved it from desktop to laptop, both in Windows 10. Just transferred everything to Windows 11, and now my OneDrive is not starting up. What do I do? I save everything under OneDrive and then…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T04:07:27.14+00:00
Sharon Norris 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:08:04.6333333+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Windows failed Pin and windows hello

Windows Hello container is lost at cold boot (Win11 25H2, build 26200.9445, ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA403UV, BIOS 311). At boot, HelloForBusiness log shows event 5701 (PIN/Bio/all protectors = false) then 7002 "Failed to load an existing Windows Hello…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
asked 2026-10-10T04:06:02.54+00:00
kratos 0 Reputation points
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

sea of theives i loss my id

마이크로소프트로 로그인되어있던 아이디들이 먹통이되서 로그인 패스워드를 변경하였는데 기존에 즐겨왔던 계정은 사라지고 캐릭터를 새로 만들라는 창이뜨면서 지금까지 플레이해온 계정이 리셋이 되어있습니다 스팀에는 제가 사용한시간 그동안 플레이해오며 달성한 도전 과제등 증거는 있는데 기존의 아이디로 다시로그인을 하니 모든게 다날아갔습니다 복귀를 해주셨으면 합니다 도와주세요

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
asked 2026-10-08T16:16:31.8466667+00:00
minseok 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T04:05:26.1366667+00:00
minseok 20 Reputation points
0 answers

Multiple Selection Not Working in My Access Portal Despite Microsoft Graph Configuration

Dear Microsoft Entra Team, I am seeking your guidance regarding multiple-selection functionality for requestor information questions in Microsoft Entra ID Governance Access Packages. We have configured a Multiple choice question in an Access Package and…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-10-10T04:04:00.6633333+00:00
Likhith 0 Reputation points
2 answers

logged in earlier because office home 2024 will not receive or send on macbook air. Was directed to a live support tech for a $5 charge that was said to be reimbursable. Live tech spt did not fix problem. Credit card billed $70. Would like reimburseme

office home 2024 on macbook air not fixed by live tech. Credit card was charged $70 that login said was reimbursable. Would like reimbursed. Still cant receive or send e-mails on macbook air.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home
asked 2026-10-09T23:54:45.9366667+00:00
Raymond Harris 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:03:36.8533333+00:00
EmilyS726 271.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

How to increase our tenant object quota?

Our tenant object quota is currently at 100.80% capacity (504 of 500 objects in use). Could you please increase our tenant object quota?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-04T09:59:50.07+00:00
zhongzhun 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T04:03:11.02+00:00
Kai-Ex 1,580 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Missing Unused Credit

Hello, I redeemed my Microsoft Rewards points for $100 Xbox gift card on 5/16/26. Since then, I have used that credit on 3 games totaling $42.39 so I should have a remainder of $57.61 yet my account shows $0. I checked my purchase history and verified…

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,509 questions
asked 2026-10-09T15:56:08.27+00:00
Tyler S 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T04:02:32.5933333+00:00
Clary-N 16,910 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Error 3UVugjqCl0Cy9nqm.6.484.4 - cannot complete a purchase either through account.microsoft.com, or Microsoft Store

Having the same issue trying to buy my kid Minecraft. She requested it through her account, and I am "Allowing" it via the family portal. Background: I have multiple payment options on file, and a subscription for 365 that went through in July…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
asked 2026-10-10T04:01:55.02+00:00
max r 0 Reputation points
3 answers

Facial Unlock

my system don't have a fingerprint sensor and i try to get a facial recognition is not working

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-09T16:52:00.9833333+00:00
Emmanuel Gilles Quere 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T03:56:05+00:00
Emma1-N 13,595 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Account suspended

Subject: Request for Human Review - Case Number: 7109949416 (Clarification regarding household Wi-Fi and Referral) Dear Microsoft Support and Research Team, I am writing to follow up on my suspended account. I understand that my case was forwarded to…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-10T03:55:19.6733333+00:00
Safia Younas 0 Reputation points
3 answers

Unable to change Outlook account password

Hello, I am trying to change the password for my personal Outlook account, but I keep receiving this error message: "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." I have…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-10T03:11:39.1533333+00:00
Kiel Encinias 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T03:53:12.1033333+00:00
EmilyS726 271.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor