1,875,217 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

Azure Backup VM Move RSV

Can we move Azure VM Backup to another recovery service vault?

Azure Backup
Azure Backup

An Azure backup service that provides built-in management at scale.

1,823 questions
asked 2026-10-10T14:27:28.8033333+00:00
Handian Sudianto 7,511 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:18:40.1033333+00:00
Walker Pollitt 320 Reputation points
1 answer

Bing Places verification stuck – Request PIN disabled and no response from support

Hello, I am trying to verify and manage the Bing Places listing for our clinic in Japan, but the verification process appears to be completely stuck. Business information [--PII--] I am an authorized representative of the clinic and manage our Bing…

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

1,561 questions
asked 2026-10-06T02:06:33.89+00:00
Okamoto clinic 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T15:18:40.0866667+00:00
Lucus-V 13,735 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

Response Times for Data Protection Team on MFA Lockout

Hello, What is the expected response time for the Microsoft Data Protection / Tenant Recovery team after a Microsoft 365 Business support case has supposedly been escalated? We are locked out of a Microsoft 365 Business tenant because the sole Global…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-05-18T12:43:24.8366667+00:00
Joyce 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T15:18:21+00:00
Stefan Blom 353.9K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

Why was Windows 7 and XP discontinued?

Windows 7 and XP were great. Why not continue them with updates and software compactibility rather than only Windows 11. Everyone has their flavors. If you get the chance, please bring back Windows 7 and XP

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update
asked 2026-10-10T14:45:58.3833333+00:00
Aarish Adhikary 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:17:52.64+00:00
Marcin Policht 110K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

Troubleshoot SkuNotAvailable in Azure Database for PostgreSQL Flexible Server

When provisioning a new PostgreSQL instance it failed. It's been over an hour and the failed instance hasn't cleared. I can't create a new instance with the same name because of this. The current blocker is InvalidResourceLocation, not…

Azure Database for PostgreSQL
asked 2026-10-10T02:26:35.83+00:00
rob 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:17:41.1066667+00:00
Walker Pollitt 320 Reputation points
2 answers

I could see storage and networking charges, where i don't have any active resources in subscription. but rates are high

I have not used my subscription or the resources in the subscription for past 2 months, neither networking nor storage, but i was charged Rs 547.. This is unbelievable. none of my services are active but still i could see high charges. can you explain…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,047 questions
asked 2026-10-10T05:17:59.42+00:00
Vaisshnavaramya BS 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:16:45.9566667+00:00
Walker Pollitt 320 Reputation points
0 answers

Standard/premium issue for msfs 2024...ms store query

I bought msfs 2024 premium but i need standard version to show in order for msfs 2024 to run properly. This is part of the package. I purchased msfs2024 via ms store. I need standard version to run so I can run premium.

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-10-10T15:15:19.86+00:00
Dennis Leon 0 Reputation points
2 answers

access export to excel large file

how to export a file that is larger than 65,000 lines from access to excel?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | Other | Windows
asked 2026-10-09T12:44:55.29+00:00
Roberto Viquez 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T15:15:33.95+00:00
Aetherin 3,005 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Azure AI Search S1: max fields per index, Need clarification

According to the Azure AI Search service limits page on Microsoft Learn, the S1 tier allows 1000 simple fields per index. But the Get Service Statistics API returns maxFieldsPerIndex = 3000 for our S1 service. Which value is actually enforced?

Azure AI Search
Azure AI Search

An Azure search service with built-in artificial intelligence capabilities that enrich information to help identify and explore relevant content at scale.

1,598 questions
asked 2026-10-08T07:38:58.24+00:00
Giridharan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:15:32.6133333+00:00
Walker Pollitt 320 Reputation points
3 answers

PC crashing daily

Hello, my PC has been crashing daily and its making it super annoying to use. I have the minidump files here: https://1drv.ms/u/c/cbe42d931af4b952/IQCOzUSfo1B2T6Wtby8xan7YAT-fioclF7T8hdVestDM9ew?e=iAmvSg GPU MSI RTX 2070 Super RAM 2x8GB Crucial MB…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-08T15:52:31.7333333+00:00
Aaron 20 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:15:19.7233333+00:00
Horace Wiggins 535 Reputation points
2 answers

Foundry agent: OBO auth error when authenticating using API key

Hi, Was there a recent service-side change that enforces OBO for knowledge base tools, regardless of the connection's authentication type? What is the supported way to use a Foundry IQ knowledge base tool when calling the agent with an API key? Is a…

Foundry Tools
Foundry Tools

Formerly known as Azure AI Services or Azure Cognitive Services is a unified collection of prebuilt AI capabilities within the Microsoft Foundry platform

4,609 questions
asked 2026-10-01T13:52:17.78+00:00
Krzysztof Zając 10 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:14:28.51+00:00
Walker Pollitt 320 Reputation points
2 answers

Unable to delete Azure AI Foundry resource due to managed compute deployment + billing impact

Hi everyone, I’m running into a deletion blocker when trying to remove an Azure AI Foundry account and the resource group it lives in, and it’s now consuming my monthly credits even though I’m unable to delete it. When deleting the resource group, Azure…

Microsoft Foundry
Microsoft Foundry

A unified Azure platform for creating and managing AI models, agents, and applications with built‑in enterprise security, monitoring, and governance

165 questions
asked 2026-10-08T06:31:07.9333333+00:00
Siva 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:13:26.91+00:00
Walker Pollitt 320 Reputation points
1 answer

Google Play

How do I download google play so I can access my Quicken account Moderator moved from Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For business | Other

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-10T12:23:15.0533333+00:00
George Hopkins 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:12:14.8233333+00:00
Neil D 34,440 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Senior University in Murtosa, access to Microsoft office 365 and Teams

Sir, We are a Senior University that has began in [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed] We are a non profit organization that focuses on helping elderly citizens to learn new skills and keep their mind occupied. We have lessons on…

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for education | School connection
asked 2026-09-24T17:01:10.18+00:00
Manuel Arcêncio 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-10T15:12:14.7233333+00:00
Ryan-N 16,125 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Azure Artifact Signing — Organization Verification "Action Required" / "You Need Permission"

We are attempting to complete Public Organization identity validation for CALYNIQ LABS LLC using Azure Artifact Signing in East US. Our Artifact Signing resource is operational, but the organization identity validation remains in "Action…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,395 questions
asked 2026-10-08T04:20:25.5633333+00:00
CALYNIQ Labs 5 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:11:16.3166667+00:00
Walker Pollitt 320 Reputation points
1 answer

My outlook is completely broken

I woke up on September 26 to a completely broken MS Outlook. It stopped receiving emails and it stopped sending emails. When I send an email it appears in sent items and goes nowhere. I don't get any error messages or any indication why it is not…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-08T18:23:00.3266667+00:00
Lisa M 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T15:11:06.7466667+00:00
Lisa M 0 Reputation points
4 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Facial Unlock

my system don't have a fingerprint sensor and i try to get a facial recognition is not working

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-09T16:52:00.9833333+00:00
Emmanuel Gilles Quere 20 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T15:11:02.1266667+00:00
David-M 127.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
4 answers

Mac outlook desktop showing dfferent contacts to office 365 online

I have over 4,000 contacts when I log in online, but I deleted all your contacts from my Mac Outlook account. I can sync between BusyContacts and Outlook on my MacBook, but these changes aren't reflected online or on my iPhone. One other thing - my…

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For business
asked 2026-10-10T13:49:20.14+00:00
Julian Scott 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:10:55.5866667+00:00
Julian Scott 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to delete devices from Windows App

How do I delete devices I added to Windows App that are not valid?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-10T15:10:38.2233333+00:00
Howard Gold 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:10:47.52+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

How can I license a program I am developing using VS Code?

Hello. I am developing a program with python and I want to license the program when I finish it. Can someone help me? Thank you.

Developer technologies | Visual Studio | Other
Developer technologies | Visual Studio | Other

A family of Microsoft suites of integrated development tools for building applications for Windows, the web, mobile devices and many other platforms. Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

5,846 questions
asked 2026-10-10T13:27:27.2333333+00:00
LightOfTheFuture 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T15:09:52.43+00:00
Marcin Policht 110K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator