Hi @MasterBlaster ,
Are you using Outlook desktop client? If so, what's the version of your Outlook? (File > Office Account > About Outlook). Please make sure you have upgraded your Outlook to the latest version.
In order to make your issue more clear, I am trying to retell your issue, if I got any misunderstanding, please feel free to let me know:
- User A created a recurring event to User B and User C which start at 11AM
- User A rescheduled this recurring event and change the time to start at 10AM
- From user B's side, she can see the correct time 10AM
- However, from user C's side, sometimes he would see the wrong time 9AM
In order to confirm if the issue is related to your Outlook clients, it is suggested for you to try to send/receive/update your meeting invitations all via Outlook for Web client and see if the issue can also be reproduced there.
By the way, to make our tests more accurate, would you mind providing us with more information related to your issue:
- Can you reproduce this issue during tests recurring events?
- When rescheduling the recurring event, did you select "Just this one" option OR choose to open "The entire series"?
- Will the issue still continue if you make other users to be the organizer？
If you have any update about this issue, please feel free to post back.
If an Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.