1,875,139 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Microsoft Print to PDF ignores A4 page size, while Word PDF export removes floating images

Title: Microsoft Print to PDF ignores A4 page size, while Word PDF export removes floating images Post: I create educational materials in Microsoft Word in both A4 and US Letter versions. My A4 Word documents are correctly set to 8.27 Γ— 11.69 inches (210…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Print, fax, and scan
asked 2026-10-10T08:38:54.5266667+00:00
NinaDosRios 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T09:13:44.3+00:00
Chance Maurice Niyonzima 335 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

windows update error

windows update not working support me windows update not working support me windows update not working support me

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2026-10-10T09:08:14.6466667+00:00
Sanjaya Jena 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:08:35.29+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

firefox including profile download ?????

Still waiting for any sign of your. You supose to help me. Can you from your centar recover my PC to aug 20.2006.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-10T09:07:09.54+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:08:31.0166667+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
0 answers

𝟏 πŸ– πŸ’ πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ— πŸ• πŸ‘ πŸ• 𝟎 𝟎 How Can I Talk to Malwarebytes Customer Service

𝟏 πŸ– πŸ’ πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ— πŸ• πŸ‘ πŸ• 𝟎 𝟎 How Can I Talk to Malwarebytes Customer Service

BizTalk Server
BizTalk Server

A family of Microsoft server products that support large-scale implementation management of enterprise application integration processes.

432 questions
asked 2026-10-10T09:07:14.3166667+00:00
Kerins Luntais 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Commercial use rights for Microsoft Edge Read Aloud voices via edge-tts

Hello, I run a YouTube channel that publishes educational French-language videos. I currently use the Microsoft French neural voice fr-FR-DeniseNeural through the third-party open-source edge-tts Python package to generate narration. I would like to…

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-09T19:52:30.0133333+00:00
Winky 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:05:48.31+00:00
Carl-L 23,195 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Microphone Icon still missing - Follow Up Ticket Number [moderator's note: PII removed]

I need HUMAN support. I put in a ticket which the agent advised would be sent to the developers and that the Microphone Icon should appear within a few days. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. PLEASE HELP. REFERENCE TICKET [moderator's note: PII removed].

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-09T16:06:31.2066667+00:00
Camille Surant 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T09:01:27.63+00:00
Vikki-T 11,975 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Where have my copilot agents gone?

Hi there, I created a handful of custom copilot agents for an ongoing work project, that have suddenly disappeared. Only 3 of the 7-8 are still showing up, and when I search for the others I find nothing. I really would like to avoid having to create…

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-10-09T14:33:34.36+00:00
Rebecca Mattina 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:01:24.45+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

How to reinstall firefox without being refuse because of profile

How to reinstall firefox without being refuse because of profile. After downloading FIREFOX, I can not open because answer is error, profile missing. Vojka

Windows for home | Other | Apps
asked 2026-10-10T08:56:59.78+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:59:40.9366667+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
2 answers

sonido espacial no esta activado

para escuchar el sonido en la television conectada a laptop no puedo escuchar el sonido

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-10T02:51:17.97+00:00
ROBERTO CARLOS 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T08:57:27.3466667+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Artifact Signing organization verification: matching primary email receives You need permission; recover existing request

An Australian public organization identity validation request in Azure Artifact Signing is in Action Required. The signing account is provisioned successfully in Japan East. The submitting Azure account is MFA-authenticated and has the Artifact Signing…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,391 questions
asked 2026-10-10T08:56:59.47+00:00
1 answer

I can’t receive my hotmail emails

I can’t receive my hotmail emails. I haven’t received new emails for several days

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-10T01:46:15.75+00:00
Cassandra Patton 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T08:52:31.2033333+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

cash back down??

I am not seeing microsoft cashback on my PC. It was there yesterday. Problem

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,510 questions
asked 2026-10-09T16:09:13.0566667+00:00
Joanne Roszkowski 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T08:51:54.5966667+00:00
Vikki-T 11,975 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Opt out of S Mode Difficulty

New emergency laptop. Windows11 Home edition. I specifically avoided S Mode when searching. No indication in advertisement, spec sheet or packaging that the unit was shipped in S Mode. In getting the thing set up, I discover OS is in S Mode. I go to the…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-09T19:09:38.3966667+00:00
James E Conley Jr 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:51:47.4833333+00:00
Neil D 34,440 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Inquiry About Receiving SC-900 Certification After Exam Completion

Dear Microsoft Learn Support Team, I hope you are doing well. I have successfully completed the SC-900 (Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals) exam, and I would like to kindly ask about the process for receiving my…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-02-03T14:30:04.6+00:00
Cristiano Silva Neto 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:50:13.9133333+00:00
Julian Sharp 44,916 Reputation points
3 answers

Windows 11 Home Activation Error Code: 0xC004F211

Changed a desktop computer recently - I signed out of everything on my old pc, removed that device from my Microsoft account before setting up and signing into my Microsoft account on my new pc. Windows isn't activated - Activate Now Clicking on…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-09T18:03:29.8433333+00:00
Jonathan Ang 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:48:40.5066667+00:00
Neil D 34,440 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Weather lock-screen widget Add button remains grayed out in Windows 11 26H2

Windows 11 26H2. Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Widgets is enabled. The Add widget catalog opens normally. Some widgets (Daily Discovery, Daily Wonder, Phone Link) have active Add buttons, but Weather's Add button is grayed out and…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Other
asked 2026-09-30T13:57:42.08+00:00
Wayne 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:47:16.9433333+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

i forgot a email

i switched to arch linux today i got the minecrat launcher and asked for me to login thats fine i do it all the time so i clicked the thing and email to my account? i have no clue i know the first bit "yyj" then its numbers tried getting…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-10-09T07:22:35.79+00:00
dantonitowin 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T08:44:55.5466667+00:00
Vikki-T 11,975 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

SOUND PROBLEMS WITH AN ACER DESKTOP

I currently have no sound on my Acer desktop. There is a white cross on my sound bar which says there is no sound device installed. However a check with Device Manager says Realtek is installed and working correctly. While i am about it my computer does…

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-01T12:19:03.2433333+00:00
Peter Axon 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:43:42.95+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

COPILOT SAYS "You've reached your limit for today"

I'M IN EXCEL 365 TRYING TO USE COPILOT BUT IT OPENS A DIALOG BOX THAT SAYS "You've reached your limit for today" I HAVN'T USED COPILOT IN THE PAST 24 HOURS. HOW DO I FIX THIS

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-07T11:15:22.3533333+00:00
Stephen Reid 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:43:37.7633333+00:00
Stephen Reid 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Photos or Photos Legacy View Photos out of order

When viewing photos in Photos or Photos Legacy, it used to always view photos in the order in which they were in the folder. Recently, when I click to view a photo in the middle of the folder and then click the arrow for the next photo, it views the…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
asked 2026-10-04T16:24:02.45+00:00
harttony 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:43:00.11+00:00
Neil D 34,440 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator