1,875,694 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Rebuild contacts after a clean install of Outlook

I removed my copy of Microsoft Office for MAC following online Microsoft instructions. I downloaded and installed Microsoft Office. At first, I had some contacts in separate accounts but I am missing my complete address book from the default account. I…

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
asked 2026-10-08T19:04:35.7766667+00:00
Alison Brackman 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T23:29:59.1933333+00:00
Chloe-V 13,800 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Managing photo files in OneDrive - the 'Settings' option isn't anything like what instructions say to do

I don't get into OneDrive too often, but I've found THOUSANDS of duplicate and triplicate files in my 'Photos' folder. Various 'Help' topics indicate I should log into OneDrive, navigate to 'Settings' and 'File Management' (or similar) and manage them…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-05T13:00:08.13+00:00
Mark Walker 5 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T23:29:56.85+00:00
Craig Long 18,830 Reputation points
0 answers

ONE-STOP-SHOP Microsoft

Estou configurando o Azure Artifact Signing Public Trust para a ReadThisAloud LLC. A validação de identidade da organização está travada em Ação Necessária. AU10TIX verificação de identidade governamental foi concluída com sucesso. Uma credencial válida…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,414 questions
asked 2026-10-11T23:28:18.9733333+00:00
jjramon365 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Access Lost to Office 2016

I see loads of comments here regarding access to Office 2016 being lost following a recent Windows upadte and I have had many live chats with MS over past 10 days but not one mentioned that there might be a problem, all they said was Office 2016 is no…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows
asked 2026-10-08T21:10:58.56+00:00
rob henderson 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T23:28:13.8966667+00:00
Chloe-V 13,800 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Outlook 2000 OUTLLIB.DLL

Subject: Outlook 2000 OUTLLIB.DLL I am investigating repeated Outlook 2000 crashes on Windows 10. The original OUTLLIB.DLL is version 9.0.0.2711, 5,275,698 bytes. Windows Application events repeatedly identify: Exception: 0xC0000005 Fault offset:…

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-11T02:33:53.8566667+00:00
Dave D 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T23:26:50.6066667+00:00
Ian-T 13,775 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Something is stopping me get into safemode and use sfc scannow

Hi, This started with the system crashing - probably because the graphics card drivers were wrong. I was planning to use DDU to sort that but could not get into safe mode and I guess turning the machine off repeatedly introduced errors. but I used DISM…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-10T19:21:17.35+00:00
Pete Newton 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T23:23:09.6266667+00:00
Craig Long 18,830 Reputation points
1 answer

How to restore Microsoft Inbox

Somehow microsoft executed a rule that emptied my inbox and I need that folder (INBOX) restored.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-11T23:15:34.66+00:00
Bill Frodl 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T23:15:51.53+00:00

AI answer

1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

All Outlook email lost when pointed at a new email server

All Outlook email on my laptop was lost when I changed the mail server. The structure and content of the missing email is still on my iPhone. Is there any way to recover my laptop from my phone?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T18:30:44.1933333+00:00
Denise Clark 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T23:11:37.8466667+00:00
Ian-T 13,775 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Moving From one Family Subscription to Another Family Subscription

My wife and I had separate 365 Subscriptions prior to getting married. Since we are now married, we want to move her files and information to my account. How can we do that without losing all of the files backed up on her One Drive? Thanks

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T22:24:18.0933333+00:00
Gerald Davenport 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T23:09:04.11+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 89,550 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

I cannot create an IMAP account after I have changed mail provider

I have used NewOutlook for some time (due to copilot) for both my office account (M365) and my private email hoste by a local danish webmail provider A couple of moth ago i change email provider from one.com dandomain.dk. And now i cannot create the IMAP…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-08T18:45:39.3466667+00:00
Tom Persson 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T23:07:43.0466667+00:00
Hornblower409 16,580 Reputation points
1 answer

No margin on left side of page.

Word for Mac: I got help here to delete an unwanted column on the left side of the page. Now, there's no margin. The text is all the way to the left. The Layout/Margins command does not work.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-10-11T21:32:46.4433333+00:00
James Argiro 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T23:05:57.8+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

How to add a yahoo email address to outlook on imac

I have a Rogers/Yahoo email account that was working on my iMac until a power outage on the weekend ... now it won't let me sign back in and keeps telling me to disable ad blockers and VPN - which I have. Any suggestions?

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
asked 2026-10-07T14:12:19.2466667+00:00
David Morrison 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T23:04:04.43+00:00
David Morrison 0 Reputation points
1 answer

i cant access my email account

i cant access my email account [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]@eaglebrokeragesolutionsllc.com

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Sign in
asked 2026-10-11T22:43:57.7+00:00
edited an answer 2026-10-11T23:03:49.8066667+00:00
Ivory 2,075 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Called and told that e-mails sent to me are being returned as non-deliverable. Comcast indicates it not their problem

Received 2 calls that e-mails sent to me [both msn and hotmail accounts] are being returned to sender as non-deliverable

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-11T23:02:45.9133333+00:00
MICHAEL D WEBBER 0 Reputation points
2 answers

windows 11 Microsoft app sign in goes grey then closes.

Recently my Xbox app logged me out and has not allowed me to sign back in, both Xbox and Microsoft store will open a sign in screen then shortly after selecting an email to sign in with a smaller grey window will open then close. I have signed in with a…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
asked 2026-10-11T00:26:53.17+00:00
Trevor N 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T23:00:58.35+00:00
Trevor N 0 Reputation points
0 answers

New Outlook IMAP folder data doesn’t match AOL or Classic Outlook

New Outlook for Windows is showing incorrect folder counts for my AOL/Verizon IMAP account. AOL webmail and Classic Outlook match each other, but New Outlook displays different numbers for Unread Inbox, Drafts, and Deleted Items. New messages sync…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-11T23:00:41.89+00:00
Michael Grant 0 Reputation points
2 answers

convert business account to non profit

I'm trying to convert my business office 365 account to a nonprofit account. When I enter my business account, it says it's not valid. I am working with someone at my church is there a way we can have him call and follow up on this? thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-11T19:53:35.0533333+00:00
Bobbie Croone 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T23:00:24.18+00:00
Ivory 2,075 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Artifact Signing organization validation blocked by personal-account tenant mismatch

We are completing Public organization identity validation for a South Korean business using Azure Artifact Signing Basic in Korea Central. The existing validation is Action Required.The verification email link opens…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,414 questions
asked 2026-10-11T22:59:13.9733333+00:00
희수 정 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Windows 11 – Issue accessing Fortnite stats website in browser

Hello, I’m experiencing an issue on Windows 11 when trying to access a Fortnite stats and locker analysis website through a browser. When I open the site https :// fortvmDOTcom/ the page sometimes: loads partially takes a long time to respond or…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
asked 2025-12-27T11:51:15.2366667+00:00
Ivan Rameo 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T22:58:18.51+00:00
Don Varnau 19,935 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

Gmail isn't working in Outlook all of a sudden

I've had a gmail account I access via Outlook for years, along with several non-gmail accounts. All of a sudden, the gmail account isn't working. It's not getting all my emails (I've checked it against the account directly on the web). I get a banner…

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-09T01:31:30.2133333+00:00
Mathilda Navias 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T22:56:48.63+00:00
Hornblower409 16,580 Reputation points