1,873,744 questions

Sort by: Updated
4 answers

can not pates share lik from onedrive in outlook classic

I’m unable to paste links into Outlook Classic. The links are shared from OneDrive. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Office, as well as repairing the Office installation, but the issue still persists. The same issue occurs in Word and…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-02T09:05:40.72+00:00
Napat Sawangtrakul 25 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-07T15:18:54.46+00:00
Delano 0 Reputation points
0 answers

𝟏 πŸ– 𝟎 πŸ– πŸ• πŸ“ πŸ– πŸ– πŸ‘ 𝟐 πŸ‘How Do I McAfee unauthorized charge With Customer Service Help?

McAfee is not part of MS You should have canceled any renewal with McAfee Nothing to do with MS Was this answer

Microsoft Edge | Browser extensions | Windows 10
asked 2026-10-07T15:18:49.6266667+00:00
qweer eddery 0 Reputation points
3 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Is there an Azure built-in role that can start/stop/restart virtual machines?

I seen how to do it by creating a custom role: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23668154/allow-users-to-start-stop-particular-azure-vms/49925159 Isn't there built-in role to do this? Or can you directly assign a user such permissions on a VM…

Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Virtual Machines

An Azure service that is used to provision Windows and Linux virtual machines.

10,404 questions
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2021-09-15T03:46:30.287+00:00
Paul Nerie 281 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-07T15:18:46.4133333+00:00
Schroeder, Michael (CTR) 41 Reputation points
1 answer

Forgot my 365 Business trial subscrition access email and tenant name

I created a trial to use 365 business but can remember the email I used and the tenant name. I need an email or phone number to help find them, because the trial will expire an dI will be charged.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-07T14:37:02.87+00:00
Adriao F Ramos 6 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-07T15:17:55.27+00:00
Daniel-Vo 6,610 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

l_πŸ–πŸŽπŸ‘_πŸ—πŸ–πŸ”_1046 Why Do I Need AVAST Premium Customer Service for Account and Security Support?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

BizTalk Server
BizTalk Server

A family of Microsoft server products that support large-scale implementation management of enterprise application integration processes.

432 questions
asked 2026-10-07T15:17:28.47+00:00
Jahsh Uahss 0 Reputation points
1 answer

𝟏 πŸ– 𝟎 πŸ– πŸ• πŸ“ πŸ– πŸ– πŸ‘ 𝟐 πŸ‘How Do I McAfee stop auto renewal With Customer Service Help?

pop-ups with Microsoft Defender on, says to renew Norton or McAfee, and a corrupt system, and viruses, and

Windows for home | Other | Security and privacy
asked 2026-10-07T15:16:35.6233333+00:00
qweer eddery 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-07T15:16:53.56+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

I’m completely locked out of my Microsoft 365 account

I’m currently using my mums Microsoft account because I’m completely locked out and haven’t been able to get any support from Microsoft! I have just moved to a new iPhone and outlook is asking me to sign in again. I cannot remember my password, I’ve…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | iOS
asked 2026-10-07T15:16:34.4066667+00:00
sheila poole 0 Reputation points
1 answer
asked 2026-10-07T14:40:51.4633333+00:00
NIKHIL VADLAMUDI 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-07T15:15:34.4733333+00:00
David-M 127.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

𝟏 πŸ– 𝟎 πŸ– πŸ• πŸ“ πŸ– πŸ– πŸ‘ 𝟐 πŸ‘How Do I McAfee cancellation With Customer Service Help?

My computer came with a temporary subscription to McAfee anti-virus. After my trial expired I used the program

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Windows
asked 2026-10-07T15:15:16.6066667+00:00
qweer eddery 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Problema com Authenticator

OlΓ‘, boa tarde! hΓ‘ 2 dia troquei de celular e fiz a transferΓͺncia de dados - de iphone para iphone, motivo pelo qual nΓ£o possuo mais o antigo aparelho para receber cΓ³digo. Ao tentar acesso minha conta, pede para enviar solicitaΓ§Γ£o de acesso ou tentar…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-07T15:13:27.34+00:00
0 answers

How do I turn off this "advertisement" wanting me to use Phone Link? I don't want to use Phone Link.

This "ad" keeps coming up every few seconds - so much that I can't get any work done. How do I make it stop? I don't want to use this app.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
asked 2026-10-07T15:12:56.8833333+00:00
Retta Curneal 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Can't open outlook web

I can't seem to open outlook web version. It just tells me to refresh the page, but I get the same message that I pasted below. It's been like this for a few days now. The outlook app on my phone and PC seem to work fine. UTC Date:…

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Sign in
asked 2026-10-07T14:23:54.71+00:00
Omar A 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-07T15:12:46.58+00:00
Omar A 0 Reputation points
1 answer

i have one pc and one window program activated on 2022 and now you ask me to activate

i saw in my microsoft platform my apparatus but lost i dont know why and now you ask me to activate the windows

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-07T14:32:10.7233333+00:00
Ilias Garoufalakis 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-07T15:12:43.3533333+00:00
Neil D 34,430 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

AADSTS5000228: Access to tenant is denied in Power BI, Microsoft Entra, and Microsoft 365 Admin Center

Dear Microsoft Support Team, I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding a persistent sign-in and tenant access issue that I am experiencing with Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Entra ID. I created a new Microsoft Fabric/Power BI Free tenant for…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-05T03:44:47.83+00:00
Zeel Patel 5 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-07T15:12:07.8633333+00:00
Zeel Patel 5 Reputation points
2 answers

Expand/ Collapse all groups in MS Outlook (Windows 11) functionality not available

Our firm recently upgraded to Windows 11. I am refusing to use the new Outlook purely because there is NO option to Expand/ collapse ALL Groups. Luckily we do have this option as they retained the old Outlook. I was very surprised to see that someone…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2025-11-10T10:02:16.2+00:00
Colette Jeppe 35 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-07T15:12:05.17+00:00
Theron Grant 0 Reputation points
4 answers

enable windows hello PIN when grayed out

I want to enable (remove) Hello PIN sign-in feature. There is a button that says "remove this sign-in option" but it's grayed out.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in
asked 2026-10-07T14:16:54.9866667+00:00
Angie Cowey 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-07T15:11:36.65+00:00
EmilyS726 271.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

DO NOT RECEIVE EMAILS THROUGH OUTLOOK

PROBLEM STARTED 10/6-26 AT APPROX NOON. WE CAN STILL RECEIVE EMAILS FINE. HAVE CHECKED STORAGE, SPAM, DELETED ITEMS, ETC ... ALL LOOK FINE.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-07T15:11:07.42+00:00
Todd Smith 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-07T15:11:19.9866667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

no input devices found

The volume of my pc doen't work, only when I add a bluetooth speaker, it's works

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-07T14:36:34.2533333+00:00
Francesco Barberi 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-07T15:09:47.9033333+00:00
David-M 127.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Centralized failure logging for Azure data pipelines

One thing we have been tightening at DataToBiz is how pipeline failures are captured across different workloads. Instead of making each pipeline responsible for its own logging structure, we have been looking at a common failure record containing the…

Azure Data Factory
Azure Data Factory

An Azure service for ingesting, preparing, and transforming data at scale.

12,210 questions
asked 2026-10-06T07:52:29.4566667+00:00
solanki srikanth 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-07T15:09:18.9066667+00:00
Maksood Ahmed 15 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

How to log into my laptop

Okay, so I have a Microsoft Edge account on my phone. But I'm trying to log use that same account to log on to my Dell laptop. I'm having a problem. I've done this countless of times still. It keeps giving me a pop up at the end. Towards the end.…

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-07T15:08:36.2933333+00:00
Nuur-Deen Abubakar 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-07T15:08:57.2+00:00

AI answer