1,875,058 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

did not get replacement keyboard with replacement display

My Studio Surface 2+ had both display and keyboard fault. Sent both in for replacement under warrenty. Keyboard did not ship back

Surface | Accessories | Surface mice and keyboards
asked 2026-10-09T22:00:18.47+00:00
Julian B 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T00:28:23.5666667+00:00
Julian B 0 Reputation points
2 answers

how to turn off orientation lock on surface pro october 2026

I can't do it based on my surface orientation in real life, it is fixed in one view unless i go into settings to change it. I want the old way back.

Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen
asked 2026-10-09T14:53:20.1566667+00:00
o 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T00:27:28.4366667+00:00
S.Sengupta 32,666 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

need a pin to log in cant reset

using your hello log in you keep asking for a pin i dont have one and i cant set one

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in
asked 2026-10-10T00:26:46.1833333+00:00
Cindy Shay 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T00:27:01.1666667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

I can't speak to anyone and I need a refund! How to i get a hold of an actual human? The ai in unhelpful.

I was billed for a subscription I tried to cancel. I want my money back. I need to speak to someone immediately!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-09T23:43:12.22+00:00
Taliah Kent 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T00:23:55.73+00:00
Estrella721 46,670 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

upgraded to windows 11 Pro but failing to activate due to account

I have a laptop that i use to run software related to my work (film lighting), I don't have a work email just a generic personal account so i can keep all the work-related software and workflow on one account/ laptop so when on location it can be handed…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
asked 2026-10-10T00:22:16.4066667+00:00
Rig Lx 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T00:22:35.3566667+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Office 2024 Product Key not showing in my purchases

I have purchased a digital Office 2024 product key from a reputable retailer. Step 1 of redemption is to enter the code, Step 2 a window pops up with my code self generated by Microsoft and to select a language, After Step 2 redemption it goes straight…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-09T22:19:02.8933333+00:00
Tezza 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T00:22:32.45+00:00
Tezza 0 Reputation points
2 answers

unlicensed product

Why does my excel file show as (unlicensed product)

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-09T23:22:44.6466667+00:00
Fran eisenhower 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T00:22:14.9766667+00:00
TaoLi 115K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

i need to change the email as the admin

when i open this app it is showing the admin with email of the wrong one how do i change it

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-10T00:20:18.23+00:00
Cheryl Halseth 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to stop Microsoft business subscription charges after leaving my employer?

Hello Microsoft Community, I need assistance with a Microsoft charge made to my personal credit card in September 2026. I previously purchased a Microsoft Copilot-related service while working for a company. I have since left that employer, and my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-09T23:25:06.2466667+00:00
Antonio Acevedo 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T00:17:56.53+00:00
Aetherin 3,005 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

I need escalation to the Microsoft Account Recovery Team for a full cleanup of work/school associations on my personal Microsoft account.”

I need escalation to the Microsoft Account Recovery Team for a full cleanup of work/school associations on my personal Microsoft account.”

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-09T23:42:50.1466667+00:00
Jeff Moyer 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T00:17:48.23+00:00
Kai-Ex 1,580 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Moving Outlook emails from old Win 10 desktop to new Win 11 desktop

How do I move my Outlook emails from an old windows 10 desktop to a new Windows 11 desktop. The Outlook I am attempting to move has a total of seven different email addresses. Some of them are Gmail. Some of them Microsoft accounts

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T00:17:03.3033333+00:00
KEVIN LESS 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T00:17:20.91+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Artifact Signing eligibility — New York LLC with Firstbase virtual mailbox

QAPGAN LLC is an active company registered in New York. Its US business mailing address is provided by Firstbase Mailroom. It has no physical US operating office; operations are conducted from Türkiye. Is QAPGAN LLC eligible for Artifact Signing Public…

Azure Dedicated HSM
Azure Dedicated HSM

An Azure service that provides hardware security module management.

47 questions
asked 2026-10-10T00:17:20.73+00:00
M. Fatih UÇAR 0 Reputation points
1 answer

My personal Microsoft account still shows connected to a stale work organization = s3ga.onmicrosoft.com

I need to have the stale org, s3ga.onmicrosoft.com removed from my personal account. Remove the ghost work identity Remove the stale tenant binding Remove the corrupted routing rule Restore your personal account to a pure MSA I can be reached at…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-10T00:16:14.4333333+00:00
Jeff Moyer 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T00:17:02.3833333+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

about windows 11

Hello Microsoft Community and Team, I would like to share some constructive feedback and feature suggestions regarding Windows 11: Allow Local Account Setup during Installation: Many users prefer using a local account instead of being forced into a…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-10T00:04:34.59+00:00
AndreiDevTester Maria 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-10T00:12:12.96+00:00
Dio Xavier 297K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

sbcglobal no longer works in Outlook in Windows 11;

Has ATT stopped support for the sbcglobal.net email addresses in Outlook? I have the Windows 11 version of Outlook Classic.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2025-07-26T12:36:27.76+00:00
Daniel W 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T00:10:29.28+00:00
Cheryl Halseth 0 Reputation points
1 answer

I can't activate Windows Server 2022 Standard

I activated the product key one time in the past a long time ago but only for OS testing purposes. Removed that OS a very long time ago because I was already using an earlier Windows Server 2016 OS. Now that Windows Server 2016 will soon be unsupported I…

Windows for business | Windows Server | Devices and deployment | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-09T21:17:51.89+00:00
Ed Hotin 1 Reputation point
commented 2026-10-10T00:09:42.86+00:00
Ed Hotin 1 Reputation point
3 answers

Grouping objects in WORD to copy and paste

As I try to select a second object the first deselects

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-08T15:18:02.8766667+00:00
Gail Kidd 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T00:09:05.0233333+00:00
Jay Freedman 208.3K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

I have a repeating popup in windows 11

It says "edit resources of exe has stopped working" with an option to close the program which I do. Then 5 minutes later, another and another. I am fairly computer literate but this has me stumped.

Windows for business | Windows 365 Business
asked 2026-10-10T00:08:59.34+00:00
Mike Cole 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Difficulty saving files with Word for Mac

A few weeks ago I started having difficulty saving word documents on my Mac (and iCloud). I have plenty of storage on the Mac and in iCloud and I've tried many solutions.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-10-09T23:07:53.53+00:00
Stuart Sinoff 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T00:07:27.11+00:00
John Korchok 236.6K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

My Microsoft account is being treated as a Work/School account and I cannot reach support

My personal Microsoft account is being misclassified as a Work/School account. Because of this, every support page redirects me to the Sign-in Helper and I cannot reach a human agent. My account appears to be stuck in the GUID tenant [Moderator note:…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-06-12T09:21:55.44+00:00
PeterO 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T00:07:19.9566667+00:00
Jeff Moyer 0 Reputation points