1,874,541 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

I have lost function of my start button on my Win 11 PC

I have lost functionality of my START Button and saved application icons on the desktop. Nothing happens when I click my left mouse button on the start button. If I Right click I get a Menu that only works on a few items. Many of the needed applications…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-08T22:51:42.1133333+00:00
Sarge-Charge 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:27:15.3566667+00:00
Ivan B 125K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Someone has hacked into our Microsoft 365 account.

Someone from Indonesia has hacked into our Microsoft 365 account. It got messy, got access to credit cards, airline mileage accounts and so on. We've done all the cleansing, new accounts, new cards, new passwords, loaded new security programs, and emails…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-08T23:27:14.4533333+00:00
Donna C 0 Reputation points
0 answers

unable to change password for netextender

I am having trouble resetting my password- I used the authenticator app - got a code - changed my password- but netextender does not recognize the new password

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-08T23:27:00.5+00:00
Maryann Rodriguez 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to fix sent emails that I can't read in MS outlook on my macbook

I use Outlook for Mac 16.113.2 on macOS 26.6.2 with a BTinternet account. Sent messages before 5 September 2026 are readable. Messages sent after that date appear in Outlook, but their bodies are blank—even when opened in a separate window. This affects…

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
asked 2026-10-03T14:12:57.96+00:00
Jean Rogers 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T23:25:15.7133333+00:00
Chloe-V 13,790 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Email Signature

I have been able to change my signature in my email previously. However, I am not able to now. Would anyone know why? There is no way for me change the settings either. the gear has disappeared.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-08T23:24:29.2333333+00:00
Carrington Gates 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:24:42.6533333+00:00

AI answer

3 answers

how to fing a symbol in word

 I need help with Microsoft Word. There used to be an icon that helped correct punctuation when writing a letter. And. The way the letter is written. It helps you format. The letter properly. And for some reason I can’t find that icon that used to appear…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-08T21:07:25.5466667+00:00
Mike DiMatteo 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:22:19.1733333+00:00
Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.7K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

How do I reactivate an old msn email account?

How do I reactivate an old msn email account? I have not used it for a few years. Thank you.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-08T23:21:40.5466667+00:00
WENDY STEVENSON 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:21:53.9966667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

How to retrieve Inbox emails between a lapsed and renewed subscription

I have not received emails for 4 days due to "storage" issue. I renewed my subscription Microsoft 365 today. But I am not seeing any emails from the last 4 days that did not get through to my Inbox. Is there a way to retrieve those…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-08T16:54:31.5466667+00:00
Shirley Mendes 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T23:20:08.9166667+00:00
Shirley Mendes 0 Reputation points
1 answer

URGENT Receiving Microsoft purchase and subscription emails for another account

Hi, I’m receiving genuine Microsoft/Xbox purchase and subscription emails for purchases that I have not made. I have checked my own Microsoft account and: The purchases do not appear in my Order History. The subscriptions do not appear under Services…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-08T19:01:34.38+00:00
Claire 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:19:26.64+00:00
Hshkhar 0 Reputation points
2 answers

How do I sign-in to hotmail.com

I go to hotmail.com and outlook comes up. I don't understand this sign-up.

Windows for home | Other | Apps
asked 2026-03-09T14:53:05.8466667+00:00
Donna Sorn 10 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:13:44.71+00:00
GARFIELD BROWN 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Banned for no reason

Has anyone else had issues with getting banned for a group post with nothing bad in it, but you can’t appeal it either

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-10-08T23:02:37.5466667+00:00
Eric Keef 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:13:40.7866667+00:00
CrazyKats 19,925 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

One drive Android app not loading beyond blank page

One drive dosent load up beyond blank white page. Has someone experienced this and possibly have a solution ? Cant access any files

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | Android
asked 2026-10-08T03:09:12.46+00:00
Zacharias Joseph 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T23:12:32.7033333+00:00
Zacharias Joseph 0 Reputation points
2 answers

how to reinstall windows hello

how do you reinstall hello window biometrics to my computer

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
asked 2026-10-08T22:27:03.84+00:00
Dean Kinblom 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:12:06.2233333+00:00
Lester Bernard Reyes 86,090 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Is it possible to talk to a person

I cannot find or reactivate Word and Excel and I guess other related features/problems. I think it happened after a recent UPDATE. I am confused with instructions I read and would like someone to walk me through fixing, finding my6-3700es. Thank you. J…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-08T22:44:39.4233333+00:00
Judith Wolfe 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:10:59.52+00:00
Bulldog 4,785 Reputation points
1 answer

windows 10 rtm professional bought sealed will not activate

windows 10 rtm professional bought sealed will not activate sold to me as windows 11 pro activation error 0xc004c60 what version windows licence do i need to activate it or is there a fix thanks all

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-08T23:10:27.61+00:00
ganiels daniels 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:10:42.21+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

my name on the emails has changed when i input my email address

my name on the emails has changed when i input my email address why? could i have my name back please

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-08T23:09:05.43+00:00
Joseph moloney 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:09:20.79+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Azure Migrate: Guidance Needed for Migrating Proxmox VMs to Azure — Migration Process and Troubleshooting

Problem description I am seeking guidance on migrating on-premises virtual machines hosted on Proxmox to Azure. The available documentation seems to stop after setting up the Azure Migrate appliance, without providing clear next steps tailored for…

Azure Migrate
Azure Migrate

A central hub of Azure cloud migration services and tools to discover, assess, and migrate workloads to the cloud.

1,134 questions
asked 2026-10-08T22:20:00.0866667+00:00
JonathanPortnoy-7263 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T23:08:23.6466667+00:00
Bharath Y P 10,610 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
5 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Request to certificate with powershell?

Hi. I have AD CS. Is it possible to request a template certificate using Powershell from https://domain.com/certsrv/certrqma.asp ?

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | Directory services | Active Directory
Windows for business | Windows Server | User experience | PowerShell
asked 2024-08-27T15:24:55.12+00:00
edited an answer 2026-10-08T23:07:14.82+00:00
Gavin 1 Reputation point
3 answers

why have you changed my name??????????????????????????????????????

Here's a quick summary of the conversation: The user encounters an issue where Outlook/Hotmail labels their own email address as "John" instead of their correct name "Joe" or "Joseph Moloney" when CC'ing themselves. Despite…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-08T22:58:01.23+00:00
Joseph moloney 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T23:07:09.36+00:00
Joseph moloney 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Avita magus II touchscreen driver issue

I lost the touchscreen driver on the Avita magus II after reseting the operating system and the support website does not exist anymore. What can i do to find it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows ink and touch
asked 2026-10-05T20:35:57.04+00:00
Jennifer Dubinski 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T23:05:34.5133333+00:00
Jennifer Dubinski 0 Reputation points