1,875,581 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

Disable Autofill in Microsoft Edge using Intune Device Configuration Profile

Hi, I am configuring a device configuration profile in Intune. This configuration profile is targeting Microsoft Edge. This profile disables the Password Manager within Edge and enables automatic updates. My user's are still getting autofill…

Microsoft Security | Intune | Other
asked 2026-10-09T17:13:21.0566667+00:00
answered 2026-10-11T16:23:25.4766667+00:00
Anthony Buhnerkemper 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Why won’t you let me delete my compromised account?

I have an outlook account (this one) that I need deleted ASAP. Someone was impersonating me and thankfully I caught it. . Only problem is you won’t let me delete this because my backup email was also compromised and was deleted purposely earlier in the…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-11T16:22:43.2233333+00:00
RJ H 0 Reputation points
0 answers

OneDrive: "Copy Link" changes files from Private to Shared and creates default "Anyone with the link" access

I’m looking for clarification on OneDrive sharing information behaviour and whether what I am seeing is expected. I originally became aware of this issue when I was trying to print Word documents from the OneDrive iPad app.. While working with the…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T16:21:06.0533333+00:00
Willow 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Verify Bussiness missing after domain update

Hi, I have a startup account and got the initial 1000$ credits. However, after updating the domain in the account, the verify bussiness option is unavailable and says "login with eligible account", I have raised multiple requests to MS but no…

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

1,779 questions
asked 2026-10-11T15:55:14.84+00:00
Rakesh Sharma 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T16:20:51.6866667+00:00
Ruwim.B 6,995 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
3 answers

Unable to access Teams Essentials tenant or cancel subscription (AADSTS50020)

Organisation: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed] Tenant: EdgeStrategicMarketingLtd.onmicrosoft.com Tenant ID: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed] Subscription: Microsoft Teams Essentials Purchase date:…

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other
asked 2026-10-07T09:39:13.02+00:00
commented 2026-10-11T16:20:51.6366667+00:00
Julie Huynh 3,855 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

How to fix intune wifi policy misconfiguration?

We got new ipads meant for kiosk so i was able to add one of them to our system fairly easily. I forgot to make a configuration to ensure that the ipads stay on a certain wifi network. After i made the configuration I think it was wrong since the iPad…

Microsoft Security | Intune | Configuration
asked 2026-10-08T18:41:11.25+00:00
Bobby Booker 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:19:47.4533333+00:00
Anthony Buhnerkemper 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Unable to view my O365 subscription

I have a subscription for O365 that renewed in Jul 26 and payment was taken. I don't have access to any O365 products and neither of my e-mail accounts reflect the subscription. What do I do?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T16:16:52.45+00:00
Lisa 0 Reputation points
2 answers

documents open in Chinese

When I open my saved word documents they open in Chinese and I cannot change them Moved from: [Windows for home › Windows 10 › Input and language]

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T15:39:39.88+00:00
Diana Liberatore 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T16:16:30.95+00:00
Spigolo 136.4K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

Managing photo files in OneDrive - the 'Settings' option isn't anything like what instructions say to do

I don't get into OneDrive too often, but I've found THOUSANDS of duplicate and triplicate files in my 'Photos' folder. Various 'Help' topics indicate I should log into OneDrive, navigate to 'Settings' and 'File Management' (or similar) and manage them…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-05T13:00:08.13+00:00
Mark Walker 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T16:14:58.4866667+00:00
Mark Walker 5 Reputation points
1 answer

Name match query - SC-200 exam on 14 October 2026, 09:15 SAST

Hello Pearson VUE Support, I have an online SC-200 (Microsoft Security Operations Analyst) exam booked for Wednesday, 14 October 2026 at 09:15 AM South Africa Standard Time. My exam profile shows my name as "Thabo Sakonta", but my…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T15:34:08.6766667+00:00
Thabo Sakonta 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:14:38.2033333+00:00
Julian Sharp 45,006 Reputation points
2 answers

where is the outlook.com community?

I have received over 500 emails today from the @in2.getdrip.com. Probably more like 600-700. I tried to find help on outlook.com, no luck. Tried on the Microsoft site. Eventually it said to post questions in the outlook.com community... but there is…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-09-24T00:03:59.09+00:00
Kevin York 45 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T16:14:35.3933333+00:00
RJ H 0 Reputation points
3 answers

Events publishing but not matching to the event subscription

Hi, currently facing an issue an issue with the events not matching to the correct event subcription when a file is being sent to the storage account authenticated by sas token but when we add a file manually the events matches and delivers. We already…

Azure Event Grid
Azure Event Grid

An Azure event routing service designed for high availability, consistent performance, and dynamic scale.

521 questions
asked 2026-10-08T16:14:47.8766667+00:00
Lucresse Pearle 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T16:12:43.35+00:00
Likhitha Sulake 105 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Container Apps: Deployment Followed by Consistent HTTP 503 Errors in East US

Problem description I am experiencing an issue where almost every deployment to our Container App in the production environment in East US results in about 4–5 minutes of HTTP 503 errors. This problem has been ongoing since September 2, 2026, and affects…

Azure Container Apps
Azure Container Apps

An Azure service that provides a general-purpose, serverless container platform.

1,007 questions
asked 2026-10-07T21:26:16.47+00:00
Chris Nguyen 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T16:10:16.4066667+00:00
Likhitha Sulake 105 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

My Microsoft account got hacked by this email: pa*****@bibimail.net and i had my minecraft account on it

Hi, its stressful to say that my minecraft microsoft account just got hacked and I build and record content for a living. I need to get this account back. Also i also had the recovery code and when i try to use it i get an error stating that this code is…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
asked 2026-10-11T15:52:07.7933333+00:00
Zain Raza 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:09:59.9133333+00:00
CrazyKats 20,005 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

troubleshooting not helping with bluetooth.

After windows update I'm longer able to use my bluetooth speaker it's been three days and not matter how many time I've used the troubleshoote it has not help me.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-11T16:09:23.1333333+00:00
Annie Chester 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Locked out of Microsoft Account - Lost Password and Deleted Authenticator App

ello Microsoft Support, I am writing to request assistance with recovering my Microsoft account. I have forgotten my password and, unfortunately, I accidentally deleted my account from the Microsoft Authenticator app. Because of this, I am completely…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-11T16:09:18.86+00:00
Irakli Giorgobiani 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:09:35.4933333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Artifact Signing identity validation stuck: Au10tix says "you do not meet requirements to create a Verified ID"

I am setting up Azure Artifact Signing (Trusted Signing) for my company, Micros Trader (United States). The account and the Artifact Signing Identity Verifier role are in place and the organization identity validation shows "Action…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,410 questions
asked 2026-10-10T16:31:18.13+00:00
George 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:07:53.4966667+00:00
David Seabrook 165 Reputation points
0 answers

Cannot generate Passkey

I have never been able to add a passkey, I always receive the attached IMG_3764.pngerror message. I’ve checked my settings, updates, etc. and can’t figure out why this is happening. Please advise, Sandy

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-11T16:07:03.77+00:00
Sandy Butts 0 Reputation points
2 answers

No microphone setting on my microsoft teams

I select the gear and there is no setting at all for a microphone.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video
asked 2026-10-11T15:48:46.9466667+00:00
martha schultz 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T16:06:40.3466667+00:00
Elena-VH 2,130 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Can a UK sole trader use Azure Artifact Signing Organisation/Public Trust validation?

I am a UK sole trader, trading under a business name. AppsCetera is my software brand; the business is not a limited company. We are registered for VAT I want to use Azure Artifact Signing to sign Windows desktop applications, including a Zoom plugin DLL…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,410 questions
asked 2026-10-11T14:17:08.14+00:00
john drinkwater 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:05:58.7366667+00:00
Nathan Roberts (SN) 13,796 Reputation points Student Ambassador Volunteer Moderator