1,872,437 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Upgrade MS365 from Personal to Family

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a year's subscription to MS 365 Personal but now a family member also wants access to this. I tried adding my details to his computer but he can only access files if his laptop is signed in with my name. I want to…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-05T05:05:09.23+00:00
Penny Hay 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T05:40:23.1166667+00:00
DaveM121 937K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Error 500, something went wrong.

Hello, I'm having trouble getting into my mail. I also don't seem to be able to add my account to my Gmail, I have control of the account but can't get into the mail, I've changed my password, I've reset my alias, I've, updated region info, I e tried…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-05T04:06:06.7533333+00:00
Eric Southwell 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-05T05:39:07.53+00:00
GsN5034 - IA 78,075 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Unable to complete MFA verification – Error Code 399287 – Global Administrator account

Hello Microsoft Support, I am unable to sign in to our Microsoft 365 / Microsoft Entra ID administrator account because the MFA verification by SMS is failing. Account affected: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-05T05:35:38.9533333+00:00
Admin Tenant 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-05T05:38:34.9766667+00:00
Doris V 1,700 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Emails going to recipient spam

I am experiencing a deliverability problem with my personal @hotmail.com account. Legitimate emails sent from my account are being delivered to Gmail recipients' spam folders rather than their inboxes. The messages are not being rejected or bounced. I…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-04T22:47:14.69+00:00
FL 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T05:37:55.3466667+00:00
FL 0 Reputation points
1 answer

copilot not working

copilot used to work in Word, but does not, even though i recently upgraded to copilot premium I cannot find anywhere to enable copilot. I looked through "options" and did not see anything.

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-07-09T17:35:37.21+00:00
ray wojcik 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T05:37:27.1833333+00:00
1 answer

Azure for Students renewal fails despite active GitHub Student Pack

My GitHub Student Developer Pack is active and was verified in October 2026. The Microsoft Azure benefit is also shown as Claimed in my GitHub Student Developer Pack. However, when I click the Azure benefit, I am redirected to the Azure for Students…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,031 questions
asked 2026-10-05T04:18:16.54+00:00
Abdur Rafay 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T05:36:58.2133333+00:00
Jayesh Kedar 0 Reputation points
1 answer

cancel my subscription

I have two subscriptions. One I renewed in April and the other is a business subscription. I moved to Australia last year and closed my company down. I do not have access to my business subscription or the telephone number attached to that account, so…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft 365 Defender | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-05T04:46:35.1466667+00:00
Michael Hunter 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T05:32:41.55+00:00
Sumit 44,521 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Help restoring my Office 365 Outlook Calendar

I use Outlook for my emails, contacts and calendar. I was having issues with my gmail folders not deleting. I followed the various steps, but nothing worked so the last step was delete the email and readd it. When I did that, I've lost my entire Outlook…

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-03T19:53:43.3266667+00:00
Kimberly Mynatt 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T05:28:37.9333333+00:00
Hornblower409 16,200 Reputation points
1 answer

Copilot Studio Agent Tool Not Detecting File Input from Power Automate Flow

Hi everyone, I'm facing an issue with Copilot Studio and Power Automate Agent Flows. I created a flow using "When an agent calls the workflow" with the following inputs: RequestPayload (Text) AttachmentFiles (File) The flow saves…

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-05T03:53:48.36+00:00
Nuwan Theekshana 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T05:28:36.99+00:00
Ashlesha Pawar (Tata Consultancy Services Limited) 480 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff
1 answer

Unable to Share or Attach Files in Teams Group Chat

We have created a group in Microsoft Teams that includes internal users and one external user from another organization. However, some users are unable to share or attach files within the group chat. Could you please help us investigate this issue and…

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Teams and channels | Manage a team or channel
asked 2026-10-01T05:06:11.34+00:00
Bindu M S 60 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T05:28:24.6066667+00:00
Bindu M S 60 Reputation points
1 answer

Request for Recovery of Microsoft Certification Account Credentials

mentioned details on public platform rather than support (by mistake) thus removed the text as cant find to delete the ticket

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-01T06:09:12.7966667+00:00
Jijabai Dahifale 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-05T05:26:30.7033333+00:00
Jijabai Dahifale 0 Reputation points
3 answers

Xbox.com immediately signs me out everytime I try and log in

Hi Every time I try and login to xbox.com, I get signed out immediately. I have an old email address that is linked to my Xbox ID. I also have a different email address that I use for my office 365 subscription. My son has his own xbox id linked to his…

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11
asked 2026-09-14T10:24:44.9566667+00:00
Andrew Lawton 5 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-05T05:26:26.38+00:00
1 answer

Waive off on additional subscription created by mistake after creating first one for training and learning purposes

I created a first azure free subscription for learning purposes after which I created another one by mistake, instead of using first free trial one with 200 dollars credit, I used another one which I created by mistake and incurred 249 dollars charges on…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,031 questions
asked 2026-10-05T05:24:19.43+00:00
Manoj kumar Gupta 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T05:24:36.12+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

How to grant full access permission to enable add-ins to office AND anything else

I have a business account and am the only user. The Microsoft representative who instructed me on how to set up everything has messed up my entire system (I am a mac user and he did not know mac at all). I would like to start by enabling myself with my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | MacOS
asked 2026-10-05T00:27:39.5+00:00
Kimberly Steefel 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T05:21:19.7633333+00:00
Vincent Choy 11,265 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
3 answers

How to fix critical error message and cannot boot into windows 11. Updated chipset driver. Crashed. Deleted driver. Now Stuck.

I've already bought a sleeve and backed up the SSD, and I still have the original windows 11 USB. I can get to install and it will load to a various %s but always stalls. And obviously cant repair itself through any other troubleshooting thus far.

Windows for home | Other | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-04T04:18:23.26+00:00
tanner stegman 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T05:19:43.0266667+00:00
tanner stegman 0 Reputation points
0 answers

URIC Application Portal Closed Before October 5 Deadline

Hi! I’m trying to submit my application for the Microsoft Undergraduate Research Internship in Computing (URIC). The application information states that the deadline is October 5 at 5:00 PM ET. However, the application portal currently says that the…

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | iOS
asked 2026-10-05T05:18:16.09+00:00
Suzue-Pan, Mayumi 0 Reputation points
9 answers

File History problems after installing KB5124008

Ran Windows Update on two sepearate Windows 11 computers that were all up to date as of Saturday morning - broke File History Today I ran File History on 2 computers - both ran correctly. Then ran Windows Update and File History on both are now broken.…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-09-08T22:43:41.45+00:00
BobH3027 120 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T05:16:54.8866667+00:00
Donna W 0 Reputation points
2 answers

how to fix \appdata\local\Temp\jkazxpsj.ily.lnk

I run 2 monitors and will have microsoft edge with something playing while i game and then this popup will happen causing edge to completely stop responding to intereactions.

Microsoft Edge | Browser crashes or stops working | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-04T11:02:25.1733333+00:00
Shelt 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T05:16:41.6+00:00
DaveM121 937K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Custom (org-created) federated MCP connector appears in Copilot Chat Sources but not in Copilot in PowerPoint

We built a custom federated connector (MCP) in the Microsoft 365 admin center under Copilot > Connectors > Created by your org, using OAuth 2.0 authentication via an OAuth client registration in the Teams Developer Portal (PKCE enabled,…

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
asked 2026-10-01T20:16:36.98+00:00
Jackson Lee 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T05:15:33.96+00:00
Ashlesha Pawar (Tata Consultancy Services Limited) 480 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff
1 answer

Forgotten the administrator password

I am the only Global Administrator for our Microsoft 365 tenant. I have forgotten the administrator password. Self-service password reset says that the password cannot be changed because this is an administrator account. There is no other Global…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-05T05:09:46.47+00:00
Rushin Panchal 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T05:14:34.3633333+00:00
Darren Bruce 1,745 Reputation points Independent Advisor