1,872,398 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

I need help unravelling my sign in details

My MS subscription account name is my AOL email. I use Outlook I have apple phones but the rest is microsoft PC and software. I cannot sign into my outlook on my phone with authenticator because it is not allowed and that is the advice you have given me.…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-04T09:10:55.0833333+00:00
Peter Godfrey 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T01:44:18.68+00:00
Chloe-V 13,460 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

How to fix critical error message and cannot boot into windows 11. Updated chipset driver. Crashed. Deleted driver. Now Stuck.

I've already bought a sleeve and backed up the SSD, and I still have the original windows 11 USB. I can get to install and it will load to a various %s but always stalls. And obviously cant repair itself through any other troubleshooting thus far.

Windows for home | Other | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-04T04:18:23.26+00:00
tanner stegman 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T01:43:40.88+00:00
tanner stegman 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Lost access to authenticator app

I have lost access to the Microsoft authenticator app that was registered to the administrator account. When i select sign in another way, Microsoft still requires verification through the authenticator app, so I have no available MFA method. Therefore…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-04T23:31:45.7+00:00
Sally Barnard 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T01:43:32.1766667+00:00
BabybooHN 3,290 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Hi, i need some help please.

Today I woke up and turned on my pc as usual. This time it sent me to a screen saying you're device ran into a problem and couldn't be repaired. I clicked enter like it said and went to command prompt after following 2 videos saying the same thing, and I…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-03T19:22:15.8+00:00
James Bils 20 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-05T01:40:40.9133333+00:00
Ian-T 13,200 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
18 answers

why does the new copilot have a daily chat limit?

I've been using copilot for the past year and recently the copilot version changed and now i noticed a time limit for my chats which interferes with my daily and evening computer work not good as i was relying on copilot for my lab work . …

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-09-08T04:14:58.55+00:00
john bryla 90 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-05T01:40:18.8966667+00:00
Jason Hawkins 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Me robaron la cuenta

Me robaron la cuenta hace varios dias que quiero ingresar a microsoft store pero me pide verificar mi correo con otro que no es mio ademas mi contraseña no funciona

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Other
asked 2026-10-05T01:39:25.6033333+00:00
Martin Sepulveda 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Alias email not recieving Emails

I recently changed my primary email on Microsoft and removed the old primary, i later realized i had some accounts associated with this old email, now i need to reset a password on that other account so i added that old email back as a alias but its been…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-03T04:03:54.84+00:00
Zephyr 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T01:36:11.6533333+00:00
Zephyr 0 Reputation points
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Azure VM Price Change

Price change below will be affected if we have valid Azure VM Reservation or the new price will be applied when reservation was expired?

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,029 questions
asked 2026-10-05T00:37:46.26+00:00
Handian Sudianto 7,471 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-05T01:33:17.2566667+00:00
Handian Sudianto 7,471 Reputation points
2 answers

Microsoft Edge is taking up 35 gb of storage space.

It is as the title says, Microsoft Edge is taking up 35gb of storage space. As someone with limited space, this is far too much. I do not know why it is doing this, nor how to stop it.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-05T00:44:01.0833333+00:00
Lily Rosalia 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T01:32:30.5833333+00:00
_AW_ 69,736 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Unable to open port

Hi I am running into a connection time between the systems, though the NSG inbound rules & outbound rules are in place for the port 3299, where external SAP backbone systems connect to SAP router hosted on Azure. [Thr 88780] Tue Jul 07 05:36:50…

Azure Firewall
Azure Firewall

An Azure network security service that is used to protect Azure Virtual Network resources.

885 questions
asked 2026-07-07T03:40:12.99+00:00
Santosh Kumar 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T01:32:20.6+00:00
Santosh Kumar 20 Reputation points
3 answers

How do I turn off Copilot? (Office for Mac)

It keeps popping up when I'm typing a document - VERY annoying!!! Moderator note: thread updated with operating system (macOS)

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | Other | MacOS
asked 2026-10-03T22:13:13.4366667+00:00
Neola Caveny 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T01:31:49.72+00:00
Neola Caveny 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Achievements

where is my achievements located on here as i am confused where to take a screeenshot of my module trophies This question is related to the following Learning Module

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-05T01:31:05.7766667+00:00
Isabella Motta 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T01:31:18.08+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

How to grant full access permission to enable add-ins to office AND anything else

I have a business account and am the only user. The Microsoft representative who instructed me on how to set up everything has messed up my entire system (I am a mac user and he did not know mac at all). I would like to start by enabling myself with my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | MacOS
asked 2026-10-05T00:27:39.5+00:00
Kimberly Steefel 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-05T01:29:02.6666667+00:00
Jade Ng 15,860 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

how to successfully download office 2024 on my pc

Office 2024 product key accepted but redemption ends with Service Unavailable and license does not appear in my account

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Windows
Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Windows

A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing

199 questions
asked 2026-10-05T00:49:05.6166667+00:00
Katbam Tohomdet 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T01:28:05.88+00:00
Estrella721 46,525 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Authenticator unable to sign in after changing phone

So i changed phone and thought apple will fully transfer everything without any issues. However, after selling my old phone, i tried to login using my school email but i had to use my authenticator. But when i try to sign in my authenticator , i need to…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-04T17:40:54.0866667+00:00
bertren lee 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-05T01:27:54.1433333+00:00
Teddie Dang 1,365 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

How to fix audio on my Asus Zenbook Windows 11

The audio bar on my computer does not work and won't go up past 0. It will only work when I am connected to a Bluetooth device and then audio will play. When I disconnect the volume immediately goes back to 0 and stops working. I have done some of the…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-05T01:26:31.7166667+00:00
Leyla Cruz 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Hyper-V AF_HYPERV permissions and service isolation for VMMS-managed VMs

Hello Microsoft Hyper-V Support, I am evaluating a security design using an ordinary VMMS-managed Hyper-V VM on Windows 11 Pro and need clarification on the supported AF_HYPERV security and authorization model. This is a design/documentation question…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | Storage high availability | Virtualization and Hyper-V
asked 2026-10-05T01:24:34.3933333+00:00
fengchun chen 20 Reputation points
1 answer

my office 365 family plan shows i only have 5gb of OneDrive capacity when i should have 1tb of capacity. How does this get fixed?

My office 365 family plan shows i only have 5gb of OneDrive capacity when i should have 1TB of capacity. How does this get fixed?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-05T01:23:56.55+00:00
Keith Evans 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T01:24:11.3333333+00:00

AI answer

3 answers

Disappearing diacritics

Aargh! I have file with lots of Hebrew with vowels and cantillation points. I opened it yesterday and the diacritics for Myriad Hebrew Light did not display. If I change the color of diacritics to green, the Myriad diacritics appear black while the…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | Other | Windows
asked 2026-09-30T19:55:14.5733333+00:00
joe lewis 45 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-05T01:22:32.51+00:00
joe lewis 45 Reputation points
6 answers

Microsoft for Startups verification failed — Program Support missing in Preview portal — manual review requested

My Microsoft for Startups business verification for Stroctus AI Inc. failed with “We couldn't verify your startup.” I am using the new Microsoft for Startups Preview experience in Azure Portal. My account currently shows $1,000 of $150,000 credits…

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

1,748 questions
asked 2026-10-05T01:04:38.86+00:00
Juan Rosero 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-05T01:21:57.54+00:00
Juan Rosero 0 Reputation points