Hello @B K ,
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
There are couple of ways to access Amazon Simple Storage Service in Azure.
- Copy data from Amazon Simple Storage Service using Azure Data Factory or Synapse Analytics to Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 and then you can access ADLS gen2 using SQL or Spark pools. Refer to : Explore the Manage Hub in Synapse Studio to provision and secure resources
- Unloading from AWS S3 & loading into Azure Synapse Table via Databricks Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators