1,875,127 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

change of payment

Change to another way of billing I receive monthly invoices for online service for €4,48. In pay these invoice by creditcard. I want to change to another creditcard but i can't find the invoices in my account. How can i change to another creditcard en…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-09T12:04:46.6566667+00:00
Hans Mallie 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T06:59:52.8466667+00:00
Xavier-D 13,855 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

PowerShell 5.1 FileStream creation fails with 0x80070005 on an NTFS VHDX using a volume GUID path, while directory creation succeeds

I am investigating a persistent file-creation failure on a locally created NTFS VHDX mounted as R:. I would appreciate help identifying the access-control layer returning ACCESS_DENIED, rather than making speculative permission or security…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
asked 2026-10-09T08:48:18.6033333+00:00
Xiao Ma 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T06:59:43.7033333+00:00
Carl-L 23,195 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Forgot password and phone number is old one

I am coming to you desperately trying to sort something after trying many avenues , I have forgotten my password to hotmail account and the phone number it wants to send code to is old . I am signed into my phone app for hotmail but I am desperate to…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-06T21:14:29.04+00:00
Grainne 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T06:58:54.1766667+00:00
Grainne 0 Reputation points
1 answer

no sound on my laptop ONLY on youtube.com

although the laptop has sound working and volume is at 100% and sound is UNMUTED on youtube STILL NO SOUND

Microsoft Edge | Audio and video playback | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-10T06:58:32.54+00:00
Adel Abedrabbo 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T06:58:49.2433333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Unknown device on my account, can't remove it, someone removing meeting attendees.

Someone is signing into my account from an unknown device I can't remove, and they're removing attendees from my meetings in batches.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other
asked 2026-10-10T06:43:09.49+00:00
Jaylynn Vee 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T06:57:59.6833333+00:00
Demi Nguyen 2,500 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

I lost ability to access my att.net email account via desktop and outlook mobile

My att.net email account is not authentication (syncing) on my desktop MS 365 and mobile outlook account.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-09-28T21:09:48.4433333+00:00
Ruben Martinez 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T06:56:53.6266667+00:00
Sarah Contreras-Barbour 0 Reputation points
2 answers

I would appreciate your assistance in recovering my data as soon as possible.

All of my data on OneDrive has been deleted, and the files in the Recycle Bin appear to be empty. I would appreciate your assistance in recovering my data as soon as possible.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For education | Windows
asked 2026-02-11T11:41:03.3066667+00:00
Đinh Thị Út Nhã 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T06:56:08.48+00:00
Đinh Thị Út Nhã 0 Reputation points
2 answers

COPILOT SAYS "You've reached your limit for today"

I'M IN EXCEL 365 TRYING TO USE COPILOT BUT IT OPENS A DIALOG BOX THAT SAYS "You've reached your limit for today" I HAVN'T USED COPILOT IN THE PAST 24 HOURS. HOW DO I FIX THIS

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-07T11:15:22.3533333+00:00
Stephen Reid 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T06:56:05.0566667+00:00
Thomas4-N 22,395 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

emails to large group in one go

I am a small neighbourhood association without revenue and will need to send an email from our identified email address to over 400 addressees, so as to collect funds to go to court. From our current mailbox, I can send batches of 20 emails at a time per…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-09T09:10:27.49+00:00
Anne Marchand 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T06:55:34.87+00:00
Hornblower409 16,555 Reputation points
1 answer

Strange display name associated with my email address

As the title states - cut-n-paste from another submission that Microsoft offered up. It seems this question has been asked before but when I click on the link I get taken to the home page for for Microsoft Q&A instead of the actual answer, which is…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-07T13:07:48.5+00:00
Richard Hunt 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T06:55:26.8566667+00:00
Emma1-N 13,595 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Junk Mail folder suddenly emptied!

This morning I have found my junk mail folder empty. I got connected to Microsoft chat 4 times and when I raise the issue, it disconnects immediately. What is wrong?

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
asked 2026-10-07T13:27:14.7033333+00:00
Hamdi Sellami 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T06:54:33.7266667+00:00
Emma1-N 13,595 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

How to retrieve co-pilot history.

Hi, I recently went back into Co-Pilot on Friday and was force logged into another version which has meant my historical prompts and groupings have now been lost. Is there a way to get those back by any chance? I've had a look at the history and there is…

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-10-07T10:35:19.8966667+00:00
a-Abdiweli Abdi 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T06:53:17.05+00:00
Thomas4-N 22,395 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

OS on my surface 3

how to upgrade my OS on my surface laptop. I can not get another upgrade with out the OS being upgraded first.

Surface | Surface Laptop | Install and update
asked 2026-10-07T07:37:12.1666667+00:00
steven divine 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T06:51:44.9433333+00:00
Thomas4-N 22,395 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Cannot leave Microsoft Entra B2B tenant because guest account is locked

My home account is ******@ut.ee. Under My Account → Organizations → Other organizations I have an organization named Microsoft. Tenant ID: 72f988bf-86f1-41af-91ab-2d7cd011db47 When I select Leave, authentication fails with: “Your account has been locked.…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra External ID
asked 2026-10-10T06:51:42.5666667+00:00
Taavi Tamberg 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Can't approve sign-in in Microsoft Authenticator with school account

Hello, I have a problem with the Microsoft Authenticator app and my school Microsoft account (domain @soy.sena.edu.co). What happens: 1. I try to sign in with my school account in the browser on my laptop. 2. Microsoft shows me a verification number that…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T05:36:34.7433333+00:00
varon crack 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T06:50:20.93+00:00
Kai-Ex 1,580 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

I just need a technical person to contact me by phone.

I just want to have a technical person contact me and finish fixing my account issues before we were disconected two days ago on a phone conversation .

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-09T22:47:26.3966667+00:00
compton lynch 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T06:49:53.33+00:00
Xavier-D 13,855 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

How to moving Insider Channel from Experimental (26H2) to RP (26H2)?

I'm now in Experimental (26H2) build 26340.9502 and i wish to move to RP (26H2). Already tried to select 'RP' option on the Windows Insider settings, but still stuck on this build. How i can switch channels without resetting my laptop?

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Registration, enrolling, and unenrolling
asked 2026-10-07T03:41:17.5433333+00:00
Sammy Anders 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T06:49:28.9233333+00:00
Thomas4-N 22,395 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

I lost my Roblox and 2 step verification passwords

Hello Roblox I lost my account password on Roblox and don’t have access to the email address that was used to create this account I also don’t know my 2 step verification passwords please help.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-07T00:06:48.92+00:00
Lupe Gonzalez 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T06:46:53.1633333+00:00
Thomas4-N 22,395 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Several crashes recently, in game or briefly after pc startup

Hi. Recently am plagued with the PC freezes and not responding, requiring hard reboot. Only the most recent PC crash (having a dump file created) generated a dump file. Was encountering the same issues 3 months ago and the problem disappear, but the…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-08T09:01:00.7566667+00:00
Kean 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T06:46:25.9433333+00:00
DaveM121 937.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Microsoft 365 E5 Developer OneDrive quota remains 10 GB although user and organization limits are 1024 GB

I am using a Microsoft 365 E5 Developer tenant. My OneDrive for Business site remains limited to 10 GB even though all storage settings are configured for 1024 GB (1 TB). What I have verified: • Microsoft 365 E5 Developer license is assigned and…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Development | Microsoft 365 Developer Program
asked 2026-10-10T06:46:06.48+00:00
Zain ul 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T06:46:22.7666667+00:00

AI answer