Hello @Rohit Kulkarni ,
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
Currently, we don't support parameterization in Snowflake linked service.
These are the Supported linked service types:
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Compatible Storage
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Cosmos DB (SQL API)
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Azure Database for MySQL
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure SQL Managed Instance
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Table Storage
- Generic HTTP
- Generic REST
- Oracle Cloud Storage
- SQL Server
For more details, refer to Parameterize linked services in Azure Data Factory and Azure Synapse Analytics.
I would suggest you to vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer.
Feedback Portal - Azure Data Factory: support parameterization in Snowflake linked service
All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.
Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators