Hi @Toni Vukašinović ,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A Platform. Thank you for posting your query here.
This kind of error will be happen because of capacity issues especially while handling huge data.
You consider below work arounds to avoid this error.
- You can consider splitting your data in to multiple batches and process.
- Increasing cores will also helpful(seems you already tried this).
- Changing your database max size and pricing tiers.
Below are few links where similar issue discussions occurred. Could you please review them once.
If you would like to have deeper investigation of your case alone and get the exact root cause, I encourage you to have a support ticket and get deeper level of investigation done. Below link helps you to guide how to create a support ticket.
Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators