Hello @sakuraime ,
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
Azure Private Link is a technology designed to provide private connectivity to selected PaaS services, customer-owned and partner offered services.
Private Link allows you to access services over a private endpoint deployed into your virtual network. All traffic privately goes through the Microsoft global backbone, eliminating any exposure to the public internet and increasing security.
There are two key components of Azure Private Link:
- Private Endpoint: – a network interface connected to your virtual network, assigned with a private IP address. It is used to connect privately and securely to a service powered by Azure Private Link or a Private Link Service that you or a partner might own.
- Private Link Service – your own service, powered by Azure Private Link that runs behind an Azure Standard Load Balancer, enabled for Private Link access. This service can be privately connected with and consumed using Private Endpoints deployed in the consumer’s virtual network.
For more details, refer to Understanding Azure Synapse Private Endpoints.
Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators