Hello @Sethi, Amit ,
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
Unfortunately, the above libraries are not available externally. It comes pre-installed on the Azure Synapse Runtimes.
Apache Spark in Azure Synapse Analytics has a full set of libraries for common data engineering, data preparation, machine learning, and data visualization tasks. The full libraries list can be found at Apache Spark version support.
These libraries only available in the Azure Synapse Runtimes as shown below:
- Azure Synapse Runtime for Apache Spark 2.4: sqlanalyticsconnector-188.8.131.52.6.99.201-34744923.jar
- Azure Synapse Runtime for Apache Spark 3.1: sqlanalyticsconnector_3.1.2-1.0.1.jar
Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators