Hello @Kavitha ,
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
You may checkout the below troubleshooting steps and do let us know if you still need any help on missing lineage from any stored procedure runs.
- If no lineage is captured after a successful Lineage extraction run, it's possible that no stored procedures have run at least once since the scan is set up.
- Lineage is captured for stored procedure runs that happened after a successful scan is set up. Lineage from past Stored procedure runs isn't captured.
- If your database is processing heavy workloads with lots of stored procedure runs, lineage extraction will filter only the most recent runs. Stored procedure runs early in the 6 hour window or the run instances that create heavy query load won't be extracted.
For more details, refer to Search Azure SQL Database assets and view runtime lineage.
Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators